Moderator: CLC Crew

Wraak
Towtrucker
Towtrucker
Ingame nick: Wraak
LFS Name: Wraak

FE4 Layout Construction 2

Post by Wraak »

I thought I'd give it another go on a construction zone on FE4.

It is placed at corner before the second bridge, coming from the bank. It could use a bit more refinement but overall i think it'll work pretty well.

I used the layout that was used on 18/9/08, but I'm not sure if that's default layout. I used all of the remaining objects, not sure if that's a problem but If it is I can find some extra objects to rid of if need be.

Overhead view

There is an escape route on the outside of the construction, in case of emergency, chase, or if the main route is blocked for some reason. There are tires on outside of entrance of escape route so that it not be the main route of use. and a barrier in the middle makes the driver slow down to make the turn.
Dotted lines are escape routes - though there are others that are there, thanks to the empty corner, just didn't mark off because it would make the picture too confusing - solid lines are the main routes. Red = Pits -> bank. Green = bank -> Pits.

Entrance coming from pits toward bank: 11.0 FOV, 2m height

Entrance coming from bank toward pits: 25 FOV, 1 m height (sorry about changing FOVs, but max pixel width is 600, it'd be hard to see if it were at 100 FOV.) note the barrier on left side - it's there so drivers dont see clear shot to corner and cut on wrong side, causing accidents.

Overhead views of how much space FXR has in each lane.

That's about it. overhead view of it all

If anyone likes it, i'll be glad to PM the .lyt file :)

And questions / suggestions are more than welcome.
theaidanator
Bank robber
Bank robber
Ingame nick: ECL >> Aidan
LFS Name: theaidanator

Re: FE4 Layout Construction 2

Post by theaidanator »

I like the look of it - please pm the file, i'd like to see how it works when driving through it :)
I don't have a signature, cause i'm awesome like that.
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Re: FE4 Layout Construction 2

Post by Eaglezor »

not bad my freind, not bad
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]