Moderator: CLC Crew

SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Re: Question about coin quest.

Post by SEAN-NZ »

wat about if u have to get a certain amount of coins to be eligable for the refund of wat it cost for the detector?
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

I did consider that, but the downside was losing that refund if you go OOB before you hit the target. But it was something I was considering.
Bobomoomin
Officer
Ingame nick: [CLC] Bobo
LFS Name: Jack Tebbutt

Post by Bobomoomin »

It should just be handed in at the same time as handing in the coins, just to keep it easy to understand. Also, if you crash OOB, you shouldn't get your deposit back. €200 isn't exactly a huge sum to lose when you consider the average wrong way fine is higher than that.

I really like the idea of this being a quest you have to 'start' as I'm getting tired of new players moaning and grumbling how hard it is or how they don't understand it properly.
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by JasonJ »

Yes, if they don't know about it, they won't complain about not understanding it. If they are smart enough to find the start point, buy bying things then they can figure out the rest. This is why I wanted to make the detector a purchasable item. Which means the gold bars detector wouldn't be visible either to new players. U see what I mean now - that's good. :biggrin:
Bobomoomin
Officer
Ingame nick: [CLC] Bobo
LFS Name: Jack Tebbutt

Post by Bobomoomin »

Hmm, I think the Gold Bars quest show always be open, I do see newbs finding gold bars sometimes and each time it's usualy enough of a moral boost that make them continue playing.

It also gives them a small teaching on how the gold meter works for when they do begin the coin quest.
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by JasonJ »

I supposed it's nice to see the gold bars sometimes you are just are cruising and it goes Purple + Yellow and you know to stop and drop what your doing and look for them. Like - shizz the gold bars are here mang. :w00t2: