SargeBanner
Using !help
Using !help
Ingame nick: SargeBanner.UK
LFS Name: Equinox

Chase suggestion

Post by SargeBanner »

Afternoon !

After being on the CLC server the past week, I noticed how many GTR chases end up in condition 4 and either go on for ages, or someone OOB's. So I thought up a new suggestion:

Impounding cars !

This would introduce a new condition of Level 5. When a chase reaches level 5, the rules still apply as of cond. 4, but when the suspect is pulled over/eventually stopped, rather then a fine, they are given a Race Control Message (Or an insim button, which ever is easier) explaining their car is to be impounded (basically, they cant drive it for a day or 2) They would then be transported to the pits (for free, they've just had their 125000 euro car taken away dont forget :P) Where they must choose another car to drive. After the impound is over, the car is avaliable to drive again.

I though about an "Early release" fee, but it would have to be a rather large sum, to stop people just getting around the rule. Possible in excess of 10000 Euro ? Its up to you guys though, its your server !

This could mean cond. 4 chases could end a bit quicker & With less mess since some people may not want to lose their GTR for 2 days ! :twisted:
This sounded better in my head, I'll see what you guys make of it ! Feel free to modify, add or take away parts !

EDIT: Not sure wether to keep this as a GTR only rule, or whether road cars could be impounded too ...
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Re: Chase suggestion

Post by JasonJ »

We had a similar idea to impound cars that are cought say 3 times in a few days. But this isn't a bad idea either. Something to combine with the old suggestion. These are both now listed "to-do".

I also have another feature planned later on to take cars away temporarialy (also for less time) for another reason separate to this.
Wraak
Towtrucker
Towtrucker
Ingame nick: Wraak
LFS Name: Wraak

Post by Wraak »

can i suggest not having an early-release fee? they did the crime; shouldnt be able to pay their way out
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Post by Eaglezor »

or of like some random times you can pay you're way out, like lotto jackopt, evry now and again you have the oppertunity
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

Wraak wrote:can i suggest not having an early-release fee? they did the crime; shouldnt be able to pay their way out
I was thinking the same, but nothing is final of course.