Total votes: 26

Chris
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: Chris
LFS Name: chrize1

CLC Guides

Post by Chris »

Hi,
What do you think about CLC Guids which help newbes finding the shop, bank etc and tell them how and where to play lotto.
Ofc the service is free

please post ur comments! :P

Since several ppl already like the idea of guides, i worked on the current police skin:
Attachments
lfs_00000375.JPG
Image Image
rikkiwhitehead
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [OPC] Rikki!
LFS Name: rikkiwhitehead

Re: CLC Guides

Post by rikkiwhitehead »

please post ur comments!
I liek the idea, but the amount of noobs that come on and dont bother coming back gain is untre. But i still like it.

I hve feeling it was discssed a while back where they would wear the clc tag but in different colours, bu then again noobs woulod not know who was an admin etc.
Regards,
Rikki

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste bunny onto your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.
Crystal
Officer
Ingame nick: Crystal
LFS Name: Crystal141192

Post by Crystal »

I don't really think it's necessary. If someone doesn't know where those locations are he can just ask and get an answer and if he still doesn't find it there's usually like 3 people saying "Come I show you."
Intel Core i7-2600k | Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 MSI TwinFrozr III | AsusP8Z77-V | 8 GB Corsair DDR3-1600 CL9 | Intel 520 Series SSD 180 GB | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit | Cooler Master HAF X Case | Seasonic 860W Platinum | Logitech Z-2300 | Sony XB-700 | Logitech G25 | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech MX620 Cordless Mouse | HP ZR2440W 24"

doc_gooney
Sergeant
Ingame nick: (+)DOCgooney
LFS Name: gooney

Post by doc_gooney »

Part of the whole idea about quests and such is to find them out on your own. I do appreciate the idea, but I don't think official guides are necessary. There are enough good people around to help the occasional noob who's really interested.