Moderator: CLC Crew

RobinPedersen
Got wrong number
Got wrong number
Ingame nick: RobinPedersen
LFS Name: alexthe1

How can I be [CLC] member?

Post by RobinPedersen »

Hi, I just reseted my account because of some reason I got bankkrupt.
How can I a [CLC] member and admin on server?
And I dont want other people that thinks they know everything but aint even members in [CLC]!

RP
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Re: How can I be [CLC] member?

Post by Eaglezor »

CLC is a very well respected team, and do not just let anyone in, it involes a lot of dedication and you have to be respected within the team admins. and it you need to be asked to join, there is no way to ask your way in, the same goes for officer before u ask
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] 135i
LFS Name: mjh93sa

Post by mjh93sa »

What my young friend is trying to say is that there are no "members" of CLC in the manner of some other servers. The [CLC] tag denotes an admin and no other players will (or can) wear this tag. Furthremore, CLC admin's are recruited on an as needed basis, and by invitation only. They are a small, but dedicated team as you can see from the "credits and thanks" link on the homepage.

The Police and Tow groups are the best way that we, the ordinary users of CLC can give something back to the server. Positions within the Police and Tow groups are managed by Admins and are given to those persons who show the aptitude and attitude required for such positions. Once again they are positions that will be given by invitation only, though you can ask (politely) to become a police cadet or to try out as a towtruck.

(If you have just had an account reset through bankruptcy though you will have to get some kms under your wheels before you can cadet as one of the requirements is a minimum of 2000km on CLC)
[CLC] M135i
was: 330d, [CLC]135i, [CLC] MINI JCW
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

as my friend mjh93sa so nicely worded it and is correct all counts .
As i read you wanted an admin responce on this well theres no point in retyping mjh93sa post it would be usless duplication
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases