Post questions and suggestion regarding forum, server or gameplay in this forum

Moderator: CLC Crew

Chris
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: Chris
LFS Name: chrize1

Other track

Post by Chris »

i dont know if this was suggested before, but for me its an important point. Dont you think the Aston Track is a bit short? Dont you prefer any longer part of Aston? I think Fe4 is much longer, maybe i am wrong, but our track is a bit short and gets boring from time to time. :?
skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

KY3 and AS6 are the longest tracks. AS6 is 8km long and KY3 is 7.4.
I just did a lap of each track with the LX6 and AS6 took about 20 seconds longer and it has more interesting things. Long straights too I got the LX6 past 230kph :shock:

I vote to switch to AS6
VTiRoj
Going for lottery ticket
Going for lottery ticket
Ingame nick: VTiRoj / 1.4iSRoj
LFS Name: VTiRoj

Post by VTiRoj »

I want a config of Aston where we can use that huge straight section of AS3. I can hit 170mph down there in my XRR :D

AS6 would be good, get it wrong 4km into the lap and your screwed, this promotes safer driving.
My XFG is annoying and I hate it. I drive my FXR at twice the speed and yet I don't crash it anywhere near as much as my XFG. ¬_¬

In Garage: FXR, FZ5, RB4, XFG, XRG
Next To Buy: XRT
matt2000
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: [FG] Matt2ooo uk
LFS Name: matt2000

Post by matt2000 »

i agree that would be better for driving, but that means the admins have to build the whole thing again, and CLC would be down for a while.
advan
Got wrong number
Got wrong number

Post by advan »

I agree aston7 has gotten a bit boring for me. I've driven 500+ laps on it, XD
skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

I just spent a little on AS6 after I finished working on an engine. I renamed the old AS7 layout then edited it a lot creating a new layout to work with the difference on AS6. So where you have the parts of the old track, I kept the same exact layout as AS7 and the places where it is different, I changed to work for AS6.

So now I have a layout that would save CLC a bit of time. I left a bit open for them to do their own work and I added a couple things and I had to block off the second pits since there are problems with them.
VTiRoj
Going for lottery ticket
Going for lottery ticket
Ingame nick: VTiRoj / 1.4iSRoj
LFS Name: VTiRoj

Post by VTiRoj »

skstibi wrote:So now I have a layout that would save CLC a bit of time. I left a bit open for them to do their own work and I added a couple things and I had to block off the second pits since there are problems with them.
Any chance of uploading for us to test? Some public input is what CLC layouts need I think :D
My XFG is annoying and I hate it. I drive my FXR at twice the speed and yet I don't crash it anywhere near as much as my XFG. ¬_¬

In Garage: FXR, FZ5, RB4, XFG, XRG
Next To Buy: XRT
Orsenfelt
Using !help
Using !help

Post by Orsenfelt »

I like AS6. Its freaking massive and there is lots of off track bits. Sand traps, Extended road etc. Would make for some fun crashes I guess.

you have to consider that it might be a little too long tho, Object amounts would be a concern also. If were pushing the limits on AS7, Then AS6 is basically As7 x 2 lol.

I reckon it would be possible, and it owuld make for one gigantic and awesome cruise, but it would need a very good layout.

I think I might go mess around with the layout on it, See just how possible it is..
skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

Orsenfelt wrote:I like AS6. Its freaking massive and there is lots of off track bits. Sand traps, Extended road etc. Would make for some fun crashes I guess.

you have to consider that it might be a little too long tho, Object amounts would be a concern also. If were pushing the limits on AS7, Then AS6 is basically As7 x 2 lol.

I reckon it would be possible, and it owuld make for one gigantic and awesome cruise, but it would need a very good layout.

I think I might go mess around with the layout on it, See just how possible it is..
HAHA, watch out for the placing objects bug on the hairpin before the final chicane (Correct direction)
Bobomoomin
Officer
Ingame nick: [CLC] Bobo
LFS Name: Jack Tebbutt

Nice Idea

Post by Bobomoomin »

In a vote between KY3 and AS6 I'd pick the KY3. Mainly because I think it would be better for cruising, I also like the fact that you could use the fast banked corner as an autobahn. Parts of the track even have basic lane markings as defult so it means the people who don't feel like downloading custom textures can still use the autobahn lanes safely.

The track has lots of run off points where places such as the lottery, bank and police station can be placed, there's also a good mixture of straights, bends and hairpins.

KY3 FTW! :D

... This is of course if there even is a track change :?
P V L
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder
Ingame nick: P V L
LFS Name: P V L

Post by P V L »

I vote for AS 6, like it much more than KY 3. As I remember CLC took AS 7

to get wrecked cars not to long way to pits, which is now not longer

important since we got !pitlane.Second reason was limited items for layout

but I take parts of the track without layout, no problem. Greets P V L

PS: Not sure atm which long Aston has Eau Rouge included, Historic or Grand

Prix, vote for this one. 8)
Life is short --- Run fast
Join for great fun
PVL Crash & Fun
matt2000
Official Towtruck

Post by matt2000 »

the nice thing about AS6 is we get the fake pits back :D but i will drive KY3 later and see what i think of that too.
Chris
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: Chris
LFS Name: chrize1

Post by Chris »

I prefer AS5
Bobomoomin
Officer
Ingame nick: [CLC] Bobo
LFS Name: Jack Tebbutt

Post by Bobomoomin »

By 'Fake Pits' do mean that there's another set of pits halfway along the track? IF so KY3 has them aswell.
matt2000
Official Towtruck

Post by matt2000 »

yeah, like FE used to have. it's nice to have them for lotto or bank area