You really wanna know why nobody plays?

Post questions and suggestion regarding forum, server or gameplay in this forum

Moderator: CLC Crew

Orsenfelt
Using !help
Using !help

You really wanna know why nobody plays?

Post by Orsenfelt »

There has been alot of "Oh, I wonder why nobody is on CLC" *bad language reported* going around. Majority of the replies have skipped past the real point to stay polite or keep hassle from themselves.

Well, I'll tell you why.

Number 1 Reason: Bullshit decisions made by people who NEVER play.

You are not gonna like what I have to say, but it is the truth. It is what people actually think of CLC.

Officers. The concept is great. When they are on it is great. However lack of officers is not why people are not here. It is lack of fair, honest, decent Officers who are here for a laugh.
People will quite happily drive for days without seeing an officer. An officer is not needed 24/7 to keep entertainment alive upon the server. The people do that themselves.
What is needed is less serious Officers.
People are here to cruise and relax. People like the little bit of roleplay that comes with being busted. They like the challenge of evading officers. For this reason they challenge the officers, Alot. What do they get in return? Grumpy impatient Officers who just want to get it over with and for you to piss off about your business. It does not make for a pleasant environment.

I will not point any fingers. Everyone is guilty of it from time to time. However. Hiring more Officers isn't the best way forward.

Half-Arsed Events
Or should I say "The complete and utter lack of Events".
NOTHING ever happens. Nobody ever see's the people in charge. To the outsider it looks like even the people who PAY for CLC don't give a rats arse about what actually goes on. I am not saying we need Daily events, Hell not even weekly. Once per month would do. Since I have been here I have seen one event.

Coming back to my original point.

EVERY decision on the server is made by people that are never seen. How the hell are you supposed to decide what is best for the server when you don't even know what it is like? You can't.

Until the people at the top get their head out of their arse and realise that what the people who play on CLC want is for them to be part of the decision making process CLC will continue failing.

Peace,
Orsenfelt.
Chesta
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Chesta!
LFS Name: Carboy717

Post by Chesta »

Well then.

I agree with the Events bit.. but thats about it :roll:
Image - [OPC] Chesta - Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Chris
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: Chris
LFS Name: chrize1

Post by Chris »

wow, really nice.
I also stopped playing there, its sometimes really unfair there, but i wont say anything else, i gave my money to werd, and thats the end.
Bye all.

Now i try my luck somewhere else.
Image Image
hedders1
Going for lottery ticket
Going for lottery ticket

Post by hedders1 »

But Chris, You connected and proceeded to buy about ten cars for some reason. Then hassled to JJ to refund you for them all about ten minutes later?

Strange.
werd
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket

Post by werd »

Well ...yes theres a big lack of events going on... but have u never ever been in a mini event? like when chris P or wentz was in there was an race even for 10K to win. or dragrace where ure own cash is at stake or price money...
And do something about it ure self! have u told anything to the "masters"? =)
and an event isnt made up in a flash!

uh well im just babbling... still dont know if thats an good reason to jump off like that but it is not my thing care about :)
illegal
Officer
Ingame nick: nic illegal
LFS Name: illegal

Post by illegal »

Most of what Orsen posted there I can relate to in some way or another, but not in such a way that would/will make me turn my back to the server.
▀█▀▐▌▀█▀ ▄█▀
teamnic | Lastfm | deviantArt

LFS patches | LFS Strobe
Distance records | Lap time records | Teh rig

Annoying you in LFS since February 2003.
Chesta
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Chesta!
LFS Name: Carboy717

Post by Chesta »

Mini Games Rock.

Quizzes (oh i miss the quizzes)

and Millitant With His 25k/round Last Man Standing..

GOOD TIMES.
Image - [OPC] Chesta - Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
doc_gooney
Sergeant
Ingame nick: (+)DOCgooney
LFS Name: gooney

Post by doc_gooney »

illegal wrote:Most of what Orsen posted there I can relate to in some way or another, but not in such a way that would/will make me turn my back to the server.
Same here. Although I never had the feeling that our officers don't have a sense of humour.
Orsenfelt
Using !help
Using !help

Post by Orsenfelt »

doc_gooney wrote:
illegal wrote:Most of what Orsen posted there I can relate to in some way or another, but not in such a way that would/will make me turn my back to the server.
Same here. Although I never had the feeling that our officers don't have a sense of humour.
That isn't quite what I meant.

I just think that alot of the time they can be too serious. Rarely can you have a good bit of roleplay without being charged extra for 'Wasting police time'
zak_mull
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder

Post by zak_mull »

Yes orsen I do agree BUT what about some of the annoying people that come on CLC and annoy new comers etc

anyone agree?
ImageImageImage
Bobomoomin
Officer
Ingame nick: [CLC] Bobo
LFS Name: Jack Tebbutt

Post by Bobomoomin »

I really think that people need to treat newcommers as well as possible, afterall without the support of new people CLC would never has got as far as it is now. Ok some people are leaving but lots more are willing to join, they just have to be guided along the first few steps to making money and then they are here to stay.
werd
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket

Post by werd »

Bobomoomin wrote:I really think that people need to treat newcommers as well as possible, afterall without the support of new people CLC would never has got as far as it is now. Ok some people are leaving but lots more are willing to join, they just have to be guided along the first few steps to making money and then they are here to stay.
Amen :)