Porez
Got wrong number
Got wrong number
Ingame nick: goSlide™ Porez
LFS Name: porez

Small sugestions

Post by Porez »

Hello guys and girls :mrgreen:
I'm fresh here, but I'm not a fresh cruiser (~50k km @ [TC] plus few km more at others).
I really like your new insim, in particular air intake @ add weight system.
It's really fantastic for cruisers to work really hard for something (cars cars etc.)
That was the main reason I couldn't play at WKD,LTC because after 50km (yes, 50km :thumbdown: ) I could buy there my fav. car, which is XRT.
My cruising there after 50km lost sense of driving because I got all I needed.
I'm type of guy, who spend 90% at cruise server for drifting and mostly using one car for it.
Sometimes I take fz50 for a small joyride ;)
Well, I'm saying that because I haven't found "Newbie's" topic at your's forum :wink: and it's nice to say hello to community :headbang:
What's more?
I'm 26yo and live in Poland in small town - Łomża.

Sooo...
Here are my few suggestions which (imho) should even more improve your insim.
1. Cruising groups. We were today really suprised (me & Kenki's homies :afro: ) that now can be only 1 cruising group.
You should add the ability to create own groups.
For example: people staying together in a radius of 10m from leader. Than he type !group xxx (xxx=name of the group).

2. Job packs.
Jobs package which contains 5/10/20/etc. jobs.
Start from courier place and sending player for other places (courier -> kebab -> pizza -> lotto pickup etc.)
Driving to courier all the time is troublesome for some1 who wants to deliver some parcels.

3. Pitstop.
3a. Why pitstop takes our coins? They're placed sometimes in really hard to reach areas (behind Kebab e.g.) and it's hard to go there without collision with barriers. Today I was trying to get all 50 coins, but I had to repair my car because damages was too hard and I lost all of them :thumbdown:
3b. I know that drifters are usually poor people :mrgreen: , but when insim take our cash for repair or refueling it should take it too for new tires ;)

That's all for now.
Sorry for my crap english :wink1:
I hope you guys can understand what i got to say.
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] 135i
LFS Name: mjh93sa

Re: Small sugestions

Post by mjh93sa »

Hi Porez, and thank you for your kind comments and input.

To be honest the group cruise was something that I didn't expect to be as popular as it seems to be. It was the result of less than a days coding, and certainly there are a number of ways that it can still be improved. Expect more from it as soon as I can find time.

I like the idea of a multiple courier quest... again, watch out in the future for more from this quest now that it has some meaning to people (points).

The reason that the gold coins are cashed in on a pitstop is too make it hard to get 50 and the big bonus. I think many of us (me included) have been almost completely destroyed by other cars with 48, or 49 coins and have had to find the last ones and get to the pits in a very broken car.

The cost of pitstops is always a problem as people can always pit and get 4 new tyres. This makes setting the price for a normal pitstop more difficult to avoid people "cheating" the system.

If you like drifting then one day you'll be able to try our drift meter. You need lots of money before you can buy one, and the returns are limited but it can be fun.

More will be coming in the future, but real life gets in the way as well. I'm doing more miles in reality than LFS at the moment (300 today and other 300 to do tomorrow!).
[CLC] M135i
was: 330d, [CLC]135i, [CLC] MINI JCW
Porez
Got wrong number
Got wrong number

Post by Porez »

mjh93sa wrote: To be honest the group cruise was something that I didn't expect to be as popular as it seems to be. It was the result of less than a days coding, and certainly there are a number of ways that it can still be improved. Expect more from it as soon as I can find time.
good to hear :thumbup:
Good idea to bring more people (even all teams) to your's server :)
Group of friends could be cruise together, which always gives much fun and laugh :lol:
mjh93sa wrote: I like the idea of a multiple courier quest... again, watch out in the future for more from this quest now that it has some meaning to people (points).
:thumbup:
Also it's really helpful when ur tired IRL and join cruise server to get relax, take job package and just driving :wink:
mjh93sa wrote: The reason that the gold coins are cashed in on a pitstop is too make it hard to get 50 and the big bonus. I think many of us (me included) have been almost completely destroyed by other cars with 48, or 49 coins and have had to find the last ones and get to the pits in a very broken car.
OK, I can understand that point of view.
mjh93sa wrote: The cost of pitstops is always a problem as people can always pit and get 4 new tyres. This makes setting the price for a normal pitstop more difficult to avoid people "cheating" the system.
You're right. I was thinking about later, after I posted it, and realised that.
mjh93sa wrote: If you like drifting then one day you'll be able to try our drift meter. You need lots of money before you can buy one, and the returns are limited but it can be fun.
I will try. For sure :mrgreen:
If I only get 3.000.000€ :yikes:

Yea, I know I'm really boring sorry for that :yummy:
4. When some1 end job/found coin/whatever we receive insim message which looks like:
: LFSW found coin
: LFSW earned 1 upgrade point

It could be better (in my opinion) when we could see player nickname, not a his/her LFSW account.
afaik it's not so hard to code that. Just need to replace one value in code.

Also - do you guys set sometimes Kyoto?
I've never seen this track at your server, when it's one of the easiest way to bring newbies. (Autobahn/Motorway/etc. = not so hard earned money for start) I could even build a layout, love doing it.
Ok, time to get next 400 points and buy some uprgares for my xrt :headbang:
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] 135i
LFS Name: mjh93sa

Post by mjh93sa »

We have layouts for all tracks, so exect to see them all at some time!
[CLC] M135i
was: 330d, [CLC]135i, [CLC] MINI JCW
Porez
Got wrong number
Got wrong number

Post by Porez »

anything?