BANK!!!!!!!!!!!

Post questions and suggestion regarding forum, server or gameplay in this forum

Moderator: CLC Crew

Did you know that if you drive into Police staion when you have robbed that you get busted

No
56%
Yes
44%

Total votes: 25

skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

More like me on a bad day (today).... I am likely to rip the head off the next person who pisses me off.
Want to mess with me? Go for it.. See what happens.. Just don't complain about what happens.
skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

Did my comment above ^^ kill this thread? hehe
Want to mess with me? Go for it.. See what happens.. Just don't complain about what happens.
Walkingpie
Officer
Ingame nick: Appo
LFS Name: walkingpie

Post by Walkingpie »

i think you scared everyone off "runs and hides"
Celt
Got wrong number
Got wrong number

Post by Celt »

JasonJ wrote:Picture of thought processes involved:
"Ahhh wicked I'm about to escape this job... lets drive into the police station............."

Well i thought the response would have been:

"OMG. i drove into the bank and got busted. Haha. ownage. This sytsem gets smarter all the time. I wont do that again"

I left it out so people could find some things out themselves during the quest. It's also not written anywhere that swearing looses your lottery ticket. Should I write a manual on how to look for gold?

Who's going to tell all the new people that join to not drive into the police station after a robbery? It's on the rules page, but they wont read it now will they? For the record: Drive less than 10kph in the police station and its curtains. Added to rules.. added to 2.5 changes. No more refunds for this mistake.
What he said. There's always written rules, but there's also unwritten rules. Use common sense, and you'll be okay.
Walkingpie
Officer
Ingame nick: Appo
LFS Name: walkingpie

Post by Walkingpie »

no offense celt but there is no need to come and tell me this, the thread has already been sorted out.