Lack of cops

Post questions and suggestion regarding forum, server or gameplay in this forum

Moderator: CLC Crew

Chris
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: Chris
LFS Name: chrize1

Post by Chris »

well, there are many people who wants to be officer, but they would never get a chance. i think a test day on a seperate server would be nice. That everyone who wants to be officer, gets the password, and the admins/current officers watch them... but well, just a suggestion...
Image Image
wentz22
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [CLC] Adam W
LFS Name: wentz22

Post by wentz22 »

Chris wrote:well, there are many people who wants to be officer, but they would never get a chance. i think a test day on a seperate server would be nice. That everyone who wants to be officer, gets the password, and the admins/current officers watch them... but well, just a suggestion...
We watch and see more than you think *Shifty Eyes*

CLC- Where Simulation Meets Reality
....And Chris P Sucks His Thumb
Sketchyrollin564
Stealing XFG
Stealing XFG

Post by Sketchyrollin564 »

Chris wrote:well, there are many people who wants to be officer, but they would never get a chance. i think a test day on a seperate server would be nice. That everyone who wants to be officer, gets the password, and the admins/current officers watch them... but well, just a suggestion...
Um... ever heard of cadeting?
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

Sketchyrollin564 wrote:
Um... ever heard of cadeting?
Y are u complaining if it gets more officers.

I think it would be a great idea, id definitely be there.
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

officers are chosen very carefully on attitude , driving ability and maturaty . i choose people to cadet for me in the same way ,you can be the best driver in the world but if your attitude isnt right you make a bad cop , sometimes the admin make mistakes with appointment of officers but its soon rectified. there is at least 1 officer on a day but maybe not when you come online but it doesnt mean there not doing there bit my suggestion would be try to change your times for joining the server also teamspeak is a good idea if you wish to cadet for me as i only have the use of 1 hand i find it impossible to type and drive lol. plus then if i have to explain something its much easier
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
dougie-lampkin
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: [OPC] ROB!
LFS Name: dougie-lampkin

Post by dougie-lampkin »

Well, I'd just like to say a big thanks to the admins and officers for acknowledging this thread. I was on CLC a good bit yesterday and today, and there was always 1 officer on duty at all times, and not just waitig near the bank either. In fact, most of the time, there were two officers on, and sometimes three. During these 2 days, I was involed in 2 road incidents, which is a major improvment from when no officers were present.

Also, while I'm here, I'll be buying an FXR pretty soon, and I was wondering if any officers would try me as a cadet? I haven't been cadet before, but I'd really like to see if I could!

Thanks guys!!!

Rob
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

It's just co-incidence how often police are on the server, we dont have a rotating roster :-)

Cadetting:
Just have the know-how to apply a skin, that will save some time when recruiting you. The official skins are in the downloads section of the forums.

Don't ask when the bank is being robbed, dont ask when the officer is chasing someone, not all of us have three hands to respond a question. And after you get permission to be a cadet,

Take notice of what other cadets/officers do, don't stalk officers to see, use "spectate another player" mode to watch. Look at the rules sections to see the fines lists and road rules. Don't hit suspects until condition 3 and even then, its only light PIT manoeuvres. Have fun and don't be a bully to civilians.
dougie-lampkin
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: [OPC] ROB!
LFS Name: dougie-lampkin

Post by dougie-lampkin »

JasonJ wrote:It's just co-incidence how often police are on the server, we dont have a rotating roster :-)

Cadetting:
Just have the know-how to apply a skin, that will save some time when recruiting you. The official skins are in the downloads section of the forums.

Don't ask when the bank is being robbed, dont

ask when the officer is chasing someone, not all of us have three hands to respond a question. And after you get permission to be a cadet,

Take notice of what other cadets/officers do, don't stalk officers to see, use "spectate another player" mode to watch. Look at the rules sections to see the fines lists and road rules. Don't hit suspects until condition 3 and even then, its only light PIT manoeuvres. Have fun and don't be a bully to civilians.
ok thanks!
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

hhmmmm, when im cadet i give them tiny taps on condition 2, but i do my absolute best not to lag hit them, i thought i was allowed to tap on condition 2 coz force possible, if this isnt the case then please correct me.
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD