Great server, but cop practices ruin the game

Post questions and suggestion regarding forum, server or gameplay in this forum

Moderator: CLC Crew

tailhappy

Great server, but cop practices ruin the game

Post by tailhappy »

This is probably my first/last post.

FWIW, I thought CLC was a very cool concept. Liked the gold hunting, liked the bank robbing, rewarded for driving fast, etc. The thing that has ruined it for me is the cops. Part of the game is running from the cops, right? All of us have some aggression toward the overbearing real life cops, so the game gives us a healthy outlet. But particular cops (who from what I gather are the main players in the server) want to be cops in the game, but don't want to take the in-game chat which is what makes things fun. Everyone wants to play "the game" and have their chance to talk their way out of a ticket. But the thing that is even worse than that to me is getting kicked for running. Is that not one of the specific challenges to escape the cops? So in the heat of the battle, with no damage to your vehicle when running, you get kicked???? That makes no sense. I was perfectly fine with paying the fine when I legitimately get caught, but then to be treated like I had done something that had broken server rules makes no sense. Without cops it's boring, but with cops it's frustrating. I certainly don't mean to be a whiner, I am only trying to give feed-back as to why this is apparently not for me. I guess in the end, cruise would be fun to me for the cops and robbers aspect, but for that, this apparently isn't the place I belong.
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Re: Great server, but cop practices ruin the game

Post by Eaglezor »

yes but if u read the RULES than u will see that when u are busted u canot drive off./..

in real life u could not just walk out of a police station...
hope u see the rules soon
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Re: Great server, but cop practices ruin the game

Post by MaxH »

It makes perfectly sense, you were treated like you broke server rules because you did. Lemmi explain.

If you are busted, you are busted withouth the posibility to run away. Consider yourself having guns pointed at your face once busted, specially if you went to condition 2 or above. Therefore its against SERVER RULES to run away after being busted until officers tell you its ok. When braking server rules gets you a couple a warning, kicks and if repeated even more, ban. Nothing strange at all about that.

I'll give you an advice for free: If you want to play 'the game', dont stop totally so you wont get busted, then try and make fun of then cops that way.

Rules can be found here.

Case closed.
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image