No votes
Extra Slot
No votes

Total votes: 33

skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

zak_mull wrote:any chance we can have the jpg of skin loaded up here?
The answer is NO. I am not going to post any of them here until I make the final version of the skin.

The ornage one in your skins X folder is a cheap el crapo version of the skin, the left side even has a red tint to it. Plus, If you do use it at this point, I don't think anyone will see anything.
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

Just a thought Skstibi.

When you do finally make the skins set. ^^ (Alot of work for you, take your time.) I suggest that you dont put the word 'Aston' on it. That way we can re-use them for other configs, such as Westhill, South City, BlackWood etc, if CLC decides to use other circuits and grow further into the territories of LFS, the changeover would be much easier and we wont need yet another set of skins. Perhapse if you want some word instead of 'Aston' you could use 'City'.

Erik.. what was your new vote? and what did you want to revoke? PM me the details.
skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

Sounds good Jason :).

I figured there is a new option to keep things interesting. It will make more work for me but it might be good.
How would you guys like to have a general design and have the option to choose between the different available colors. It would keep things interesting and it would be good as long as we kept the same basic design (White cross across the car and possibly a fixed color for the sides.. black?)
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by JasonJ »

My opinion on that is, I like the police to have uniform livery to make it easy for all new players and for consistancy/professionalism.

eg: Im so particular about this, if I see some cadet/cop on CLC server with a non-fernbay skin, I will actually stop playing and spend time getting them set up with the correct skins to match.

Are you talking about having several styles to choose from at any one time...?

FYI : I'm not actually leaning towards the designs I put up. I just made them because someone said.. what about UK flag skins colours? I'm liking the Blue Front/Red Back/Black Sides Stylemore and more, its sexy and looks quite forceful. Not so happy happy, joy joy, like the UK white/blue styled. hehe.

On another note, Im trying to get a pack made up of FernBay Police skins. However all mine are 512x512 and the original Tweak versions are no longer downloadable. Has anyone got any fernbay 1024x1024 police skins originals that I can include into this pack?
skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

I was just talking about having them ALL the same design, just have a couple different front/rear color choices.

I am happy with almost any of the designs that are up already. I think that UK flag one would take way too long to get right and you just can't see it that well, it just kinda blends in and nobody will think that it is an officer behind them.

Well, I am going to bed. I know it is only 7:30 PM but working all day without even a lunch break is horrible. I Have never had to cut a fender into a few pieces to get it off a car before.. :shock:
VTiRoj
Going for lottery ticket
Going for lottery ticket
Ingame nick: VTiRoj / 1.4iSRoj
LFS Name: VTiRoj

Post by VTiRoj »

JasonJ wrote: On another note, Im trying to get a pack made up of FernBay Police skins. However all mine are 512x512 and the original Tweak versions are no longer downloadable. Has anyone got any fernbay 1024x1024 police skins originals that I can include into this pack?
I only have the RB4 and FZR :?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/ ... POLICE.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/ ... POLICE.jpg
My XFG is annoying and I hate it. I drive my FXR at twice the speed and yet I don't crash it anywhere near as much as my XFG. ¬_¬

In Garage: FXR, FZ5, RB4, XFG, XRG
Next To Buy: XRT
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by JasonJ »

Thanks VTiRoj 8)
skstibi wrote:...I think that UK flag one would take way too long to get right and you just can't see it that well, it just kinda blends in and nobody will think that it is an officer behind them....
Yes they would be like...

.......ZOMG it's Austin Powers, he's after my mojo !!!
Chris P
Using !pitlane
Using !pitlane
Ingame nick: Chris P
LFS Name: Chris P

Post by Chris P »

JasonJ #3 UK is the best! :D

Anyway, I was told/asked about the aston police skin. Has one been chosen already?
skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

Apparently not. I still do not know which one to do. Orange has one more vote than blue and I don't want to do this over 1 vote.
Orsenfelt
Using !help
Using !help

Post by Orsenfelt »

I vote JasonJ #3 UK , Most visible :D
skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

Ok, so.. As the True voting goes it is:
Blue front: 7
Orange front: 6
JasonJ #3: 7

Oh boy.
P V L
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder
Ingame nick: P V L
LFS Name: P V L

Post by P V L »

I voted orange, best on front and rear. Both sides in black. 8)
Life is short --- Run fast
Join for great fun
PVL Crash & Fun
arusselluk

Post by arusselluk »

I vote JasonJ #3 UK
samforey
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: ECL > Sam
LFS Name: samforey12345

Post by samforey »

I vote JasonJ #3 UK, to :lol:
Erik
Officer

Post by Erik »

Should only cops vote? They're the one that have to wear it :)
Officer Erik