Moderator: CLC Crew

Chris
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: Chris
LFS Name: chrize1

Lack of Officers!

Post by Chris »

Hi all!

I´ve hear of many people that there is a lack of officers. Many people would like to rob the bank or have chases. We have many officers, but they´re rarely on-duty. I know, they might have other things to do, but i think, CLC should hire more officers, which are more active that the guys who are officers now. And i know many people who would like to be officer...
*cough* ... me ... *cough*

Dont you think CLC needs more ACTIVE officers?
Image Image
samforey
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: ECL > Sam
LFS Name: samforey12345

Re: Lack of Officers!

Post by samforey »

Yes, i do.. but spamming what already has been suggested isn't going to gain you the rank...
Chris
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: Chris
LFS Name: chrize1

Post by Chris »

well, for me, this is no spamming, i just want to keep the stone rolling :wink:
Image Image
Blackbird
Officer
Ingame nick: Blackbird
LFS Name: BlackbirdCaD

Post by Blackbird »

I totally agree, CLC needs more active officers.
Last edited by Blackbird on 14 Mar 2008, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.
Antec 1200 | Corsair HX850 | Intel Core i7 920 @ 4.2 GHz | Asus P6TD Deluxe | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair XMS3 1600 mhz CL7 | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB | Intel X25-M G2 80GB | Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 | Creative SB X-Fi XtremeGamer | HP ZR24w+Datacolor Spyder 3 Elite colorimeter | Coolermaster Sentinel | Logitech G15 | Logitech G25 | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
werd
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket

Post by werd »

Sure, would be fun with more officers.. so the usual officers dont run dry of policing and dosent want to :P
But still, this needs to be looked over hard... not choose one averege joe just because he wants to ;);)
Birdy Birdy in the sky, Fell a Poo Poo in my eye, Me dont care Me dont cry, Me just happy cows dont Fly!
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
Bobomoomin
Officer
Ingame nick: [CLC] Bobo
LFS Name: Jack Tebbutt

Post by Bobomoomin »

Hey guys, I'm sorry that I've not been going Officer as much as you'd like but for the past few week I've been very busy due to problems at work and a recent family bereavement.

When I get the chance to get on CLC next I will definately be resuming my duty as an officer.

Bobo.
samforey
Busted robber
Busted robber

Post by samforey »

werd wrote:Sure, would be fun with more officers.. so the usual officers dont run dry of policing and dosent want to :P
But still, this needs to be looked over hard... not choose one averege joe just because he wants to ;);)

Yeah, this is what i ment, not just chris, in this case saying *cough* me... *cough*. They choose you if they think you are worthy, no point in hinting, /me thinks..
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

This is a delicate 'problem'. On one hand all people wants chases and rob the bank all the time, while on the other hand quite some accidents happen then on that occations and the officers that goes on duty gets to much attention from people being attentionladies.

With this being said, you might realize its ALWAYS going to be a lack of cops, and being an attentionlady isnt helping. However, due IRL issues i havent let some of my cops-ideas out, i'll see if its appropiate now. =)
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

Its very appropiate lol
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
MINIz guy
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Andrew
LFS Name: MINIz guy

Post by MINIz guy »

I am also sorry I haven't been an officer much. Most of my time is really taken up with schoolwork, as high school is near. Also, my LFS desktop isn't performing correctly and I will have to fix it before anything else goes wrong. Once the school year is over, in 13 weeks, I will be much more active. That is unless the money problem of getting my desktop to work is in the way.
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

Officers: we dont need you all to write here that you're sorry for not being active, after all this is a hobby project and IRL has priority. Althought it might be a good thing to tell us in the private officer's forum when its happening.

Btw, the idea has been launched (internally). Results will come later. :)
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
samforey
Busted robber
Busted robber

Post by samforey »

Max you are evil, we all want to know what it is now... :P
Blackbird
Officer
Ingame nick: Blackbird
LFS Name: BlackbirdCaD

Post by Blackbird »

So if we summarize before this thread dies completely: Almost everyone wants more active officers.
The only ones who don't want more active officers is newbies who only care about money, i think..
Antec 1200 | Corsair HX850 | Intel Core i7 920 @ 4.2 GHz | Asus P6TD Deluxe | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair XMS3 1600 mhz CL7 | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB | Intel X25-M G2 80GB | Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 | Creative SB X-Fi XtremeGamer | HP ZR24w+Datacolor Spyder 3 Elite colorimeter | Coolermaster Sentinel | Logitech G15 | Logitech G25 | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
dougie-lampkin
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: [OPC] ROB!
LFS Name: dougie-lampkin

Post by dougie-lampkin »

Yes, some new officers would be nice, or a re-arrangment of existing ones. It's just not the same when there's no officers on. Maybe pick some from GMT timezone, as there doesn't seem to be many (if any at all) from that zone...and the majority of people on the servers is GMT evenings, so it would make sense to have officers that would be available at those times...

My opinion on the matter anyways :wink:
Image Image Image Image
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

well im in the gmt time zone seems like recently as soon as i go officer some one does something that requires admin.
so ive not been going officer also bobo is uk dougie you wouldnt happen to be gmt would you :)
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases