Post questions and suggestion regarding forum, server or gameplay in this forum

Moderator: CLC Crew

Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

SHOUT BOX FTW

Post by Eaglezor »

hey, i think we need a shout box as it would make thinks alot easyer, if the is someone messing aroung raming etc we can shout that we need an admin on the server of it vould be for jenaral stuff
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
Chesta
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Chesta!
LFS Name: Carboy717

Re: SHOUT BOX FTW

Post by Chesta »

hmm. well its not a terrible idea but it can lead to spam haha. i noticed when i did the shoutbox on the OPC site [shameless plug] http://www.opclfs.tk [/shamelessplug] everyone really enjoyed it and it became a good way for us to socialize...
Image - [OPC] Chesta - Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Miles
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: [OPC] Miles!
LFS Name: M1l3S

Post by Miles »

socialize meaning bully eachother :P a clc shoutbox would lead to too much spam etc.... would be a bit wrong tbh... but a laugh i have to agree :P
[OPC] Miles!
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

If you need action of admin, post in forum together with that you need help with (with replay if possible), and we'll deal with it asap. A shout box wont change the fact that admins also have a life - meaning, things wont go faster. We really do try and be on and my personal goal is to have active admins (and have admins 'always' on server, but as i said, we also have a life to take care of :)
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
RAYfighter
Going for lottery ticket
Going for lottery ticket
Ingame nick: Ray
LFS Name: rayfighter

Post by RAYfighter »

MaxH wrote:A shout box wont change the fact that admins also have a life - meaning, things wont go faster. We really do try and be on and my personal goal is to have active admins (and have admins 'always' on server, but as i said, we also have a life to take care of :)
Well said. However, do you also have some kind of the schedule? What i mean is similiar like when we started Police department, trying to cover times when it is morning for us in Europe with officers. Those from overseas got in 1st.
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

since its based on free will, we cant have a schedule where we force people on server. However, the reason we got overseas admins is just this.
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image