admins need to chill the hell out

Post questions and suggestion regarding forum, server or gameplay in this forum

Moderator: CLC Crew

RaGe

admins need to chill the hell out

Post by RaGe »

good suggestion should be that the admins need to chill the hell out, I was kicked for ASKING wether the word "*bad language reported*" was considered a swear word and I was fined 200 so I said to myself "k it is then" then JJ says I asked it as though I already knew it was when I didnt, so thats a false accusation right there :( and people knew that I meant that word in a non offensive manner so theres no need for this "enforcing" rules crap, as all the wrong people are getting punished, and yet I notice the other people who swear etc are just being ignored and getting away with it :/ quite unfair
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Re: Suggestion thread.

Post by JasonJ »

Actually the difference is, they say sorry and stop it, you however, decide to argue what is swearing and what isn't using the Ú to circumvent the filter.. twice you argued about this, and saying the word is something else, but your really just trying to get around the filter using a lame excuse "f" "o" "o" "k" is still attempting to appear to swear. You're just and argumentative person. THe rules about swearing are there for a reason, you don't want to obey the rules put there, then don't come to CLC.
I request you live out your 12 hour ban, deal with it, and stop PM'img me before I get rid of this account.

And I might add, how rediculous, you get banned for doing this, I let you back in, then immediately you pick out some random swear word, and say, "Is this - ba***** a swear word" Just an excuse to swear and not really a valid questionn when 99% of the population believe its a swear word, harsh or mildly harsh, it's still obviously a swear word. You like to waste time and argue about pointless matters like this. I kicked you, you were in spectate and didnt even get a fine.
RaGe

Post by RaGe »

JasonJ wrote:Actually the difference is, they say sorry and stop it, you however, decide to argue what is swearing and what isn't using the Ú to circumvent the filter.. twice you argued about this, and saying the word is something else, but your really just trying to get around the filter using a lame excuse "f" "o" "o" "k" is still attempting to appear to swear. You're just and argumentative person. THe rules about swearing are there for a reason, you don't want to obey the rules put there, then don't come to CLC.
I request you live out your 12 hour ban, deal with it, and stop PM'img me before I get rid of this account.

And I might add, how rediculous, you get banned for doing this, I let you back in, then immediately you pick out some random swear word, and say, "Is this - ba***** a swear word" Just an excuse to swear and not really a valid questionn when 99% of the population believe its a swear word, harsh or mildly harsh, it's still obviously a swear word. You like to waste time and argue about pointless matters like this. I kicked you, you were in spectate and didnt even get a fine.
doh ok apoligies for the ú thing but I need to make clear I was NOT argueing, at that moment I was merely just pulling your leg, damn you need to chill!! its not the end of the world just cos some randomer swore! damn! :mrgreen: and the bas****d thing wasnt an excuse to swear no matter what way you see it, I was merely checking the rules and what words can and cannot be used, please dont falsly accuse me of doing that as excuse as I swear it wasnt (no pun intended) in Scotland bas***** is commonly used as the word to describe ppl born before parents married but in england its used more as insult but I dont expect you to understand.... come to Scotland and you would see it isint a swear word here.
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by JasonJ »

Actually comming back after getting kicked for swearing then swearing again right away, (testing asking w/e) is just asking for a ban don't you think? I'm temp locking your account, spamming this thread with pointless arguments is stupid.
RaGe

Post by RaGe »

well theres no harm in asking to make sure is there? hency why I did ask :( so instead of getting kicked for blatently swearing I purposly asked the admins on the server to check if it IS a swear word to avoid any trouble but I got pounced on instantly. and im not spamming any thread, I thought this was a non hostile debate, thats how I see it, if you see these perfectly serious comments Im posting and questioning then I think thats just childish.
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by JasonJ »

Extract from: http://www.citylifecrew.net/forum/viewt ... 9532#p9532

Code: Select all

Brataccas (Towtruck) : HOLY F*CK

Officer«»JJ : Brataccas (Towtruck) - swear and i kick again...
Brataccas (Towtruck) : i wasnt swearing
Brataccas (Towtruck) : Officer«»JJ - f**k means to have sex

Officer«»JJ : No offensive language or insulting others (kick)

Officer«»JJ : next one is KICK!!!!!!!!!
Brataccas (Towtruck) : dont kick plz

*NOTE*  MORE ARGUING

Officer«»JJ : Brataccas (Towtruck) - mate its server RULES
Brataccas (Towtruck) : *Ú** is pronounced "Fóók" so technically that isint swearing
Brataccas (Towtruck) was banned 12 hours
*NOTE* SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED AND HE WAS ALSO BANNED LAST TIME

*NOTE* Unbanned 30mins later

Officer«»JJ : ^LBrataccas (Towtruck) - u used that excuse last time
Brataccas (Towtruck) : ^LITS TRUE GODAMNIT!

*NOTE* 20 SECONDS LATER
Brataccas (Towtruck) : is bas**** considerd a swear word?
:brataccas fined €200 for air pollution
Brataccas (Towtruck) was kicked
*NOTE*  (NO KICK FINE HERE)
Brataccas (Towtruck) : why was I kicked?
Officer«»JJ : Brataccas (Towtruck) - dont test the boundaries.. its clear rules
Brataccas (Towtruck) : i didnt
Eventually drives me to banning him over then next 30 mins.

Brataccus wrote:if you see these perfectly serious comments Im posting and questioning then I think thats just childish.
No Brataccus, I am not being childish, you're just being a jerk. Stop arguing about simple rules in game. It's not free speech to swear when ever you feel like it. You waste my time.
Pugsly
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder

Re: admins need to chill the hell out

Post by Pugsly »

Admin = Boss

What i'm trying to say is... It the nicest way possible don't answer back = shut your lips :P
RaGe

Post by RaGe »

everythings cool now. but I just wanna say not to take me serious k :) The swearing was wrong of me and I apoligise for that :( I know its internet and where I seem to be argueing im actually not :D thats the areas where Im just playing, but its hard to express myself in joking way terms as it is internet :oops:

ps: ill have the JasonJ video posted soon JJ ;) will youtube it tomorrow 8)
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by JasonJ »

OK.