SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Re: clc member

Post by SEAN-NZ »

wat do u mean?
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
Sicarius
Discovering bank
Discovering bank

Post by Sicarius »

The CLC members are the admins of the server. There is no way to 'just' become a member. If another admin is deemed necessary then the CLC admins talk about possible canidates and narrow it down to one then ask that person if they are internested in joining. Its invite only like the police force.
Absinthe, my favorite drink, "After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally you see things as they really are, which is the most horrible thing in the world." - Oscar Wilde
skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

I've been around since a cruise server (CLC) sparked in Max's head back on the Cops n' Robbers server.
It all takes time, and don't fight with an admin. Especially the scottish one... That leads to a big iron wall. :mrgreen:
Want to mess with me? Go for it.. See what happens.. Just don't complain about what happens.
Timbe_
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC]Timbe_
LFS Name: Timbe_

Post by Timbe_ »

this is an example pic from the old days when clc was born about 132 years ago felt like 1,5 years.. if u have been in since days like these. you might have a chance getting in the crew. if we would need more admins :wink:
http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13np7.jpg
CLC - Where i pwn people!
The gardener Image 3rd time in a row!
Servers players
Quickscript stats
LfsW stats
ImageImage
manijack
Using !pitlane
Using !pitlane
Ingame nick: BDT®Maniac
LFS Name: Manijack

Post by manijack »

skstibi wrote:Especially the scottish one...
Who is the scottish one ? XD
ANTEC Three Hundred | ASUS P5Q PRO | CORSAIR 650W Powersupply | ATI Radeon HD 4870 512MB | INTEL Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz | Corsair 4096MB DDR2 | Logitech MX-518 | Logitech G15 | BenQ G2220HD | Logitech G27 | Logitech X-540 5.1 surround | Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
leapfrog
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: leapfrog
LFS Name: leapfrog

Post by leapfrog »

thanks guys will be on clc for as long as you have me
Sicarius
Discovering bank
Discovering bank

Post by Sicarius »

Timbe_ wrote:this is an example pic from the old days when clc was born about 132 years ago felt like 1,5 years.. if u have been in since days like these. you might have a chance getting in the crew. if we would need more admins :wink:
I love that track and layout. If only we could bring it back and put clis on it :), might be too small though...
Absinthe, my favorite drink, "After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally you see things as they really are, which is the most horrible thing in the world." - Oscar Wilde
shaken_bacon
Bank robber
Bank robber
Ingame nick: Shaken_Bacon
LFS Name: shakenbake

Post by shaken_bacon »

Timbe_ wrote:this is an example pic from the old days when clc was born about 132 years ago felt like 1,5 years.. if u have been in since days like these. you might have a chance getting in the crew. if we would need more admins :wink:
Either that pic is older then I have been around or is it after the autocross layout? Is that South City? I remember the autocross layout I used to play there all the time with Rayfighter =).

I quit for a few months when I came back I remember CLC Fern Bay was just released, with clis and I was like this is the best thing ever :D .
Well I say ChrisP steals Wentz22 spelling skills.

ChrisP says Wentz22 steels signatures.
Sicarius
Discovering bank
Discovering bank

Post by Sicarius »

That was the track between the autocross layout and Carribean Cruise (FE4 w/ CLIS 1), South City (not sure which one). I think it was up while CC was being tested but I'm not sure. I wasn't around for the autocross layout but was here for the SO server. MaxH, Timbe, or Chris P will have to answer that question I believe.
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] 135i
LFS Name: mjh93sa

Post by mjh93sa »

I see a few familiar names there... that "LAG" guy seems to be on the server a lot. :D
[CLC] M135i
was: 330d, [CLC]135i, [CLC] MINI JCW
Blackbird
Officer
Ingame nick: Blackbird
LFS Name: BlackbirdCaD

Post by Blackbird »

mjh93sa wrote:
I see a few familiar names there... that "LAG" guy seems to be on the server a lot. :D
lol, you seem to have sense of humour :D
Antec 1200 | Corsair HX850 | Intel Core i7 920 @ 4.2 GHz | Asus P6TD Deluxe | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair XMS3 1600 mhz CL7 | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB | Intel X25-M G2 80GB | Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 | Creative SB X-Fi XtremeGamer | HP ZR24w+Datacolor Spyder 3 Elite colorimeter | Coolermaster Sentinel | Logitech G15 | Logitech G25 | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Crystal
Officer
Ingame nick: Crystal
LFS Name: Crystal141192

Post by Crystal »

He sometimes changes name to [CLC] JasonJ .. ;)
Intel Core i7-2600k | Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 MSI TwinFrozr III | AsusP8Z77-V | 8 GB Corsair DDR3-1600 CL9 | Intel 520 Series SSD 180 GB | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit | Cooler Master HAF X Case | Seasonic 860W Platinum | Logitech Z-2300 | Sony XB-700 | Logitech G25 | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech MX620 Cordless Mouse | HP ZR2440W 24"

SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

Crystal wrote:He sometimes changes name to [CLC] JasonJ .. ;)

or SEAN-NZ? lol
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

Locationally disadvantaged ?
Although I never put LAG in my name.... :| I think he means someone else