Idea about Racing League

Post questions and suggestion regarding forum, server or gameplay in this forum

Moderator: CLC Crew

eight8acht
Ingame nick: WS.C Fredy
LFS Name: eight8acht

Re: Idea about Racing League

Post by eight8acht »

doc_gooney wrote:A racing league just for cruise servers? Sorry boys, doesn't really make sense to me. WOuld be great to hold cruise or stunt or endurance or whatever contests frequently that are mainly targeted at cruisers and can hardly be found outside that particular scene, but there are tons of regular racing leagues out there which can be participated in by anyone - from noob to pro to cruiser or bruiser. So, in all honesty, not intending to yell down the effort of community-building, but what's the point about *another* pure racing league?
Who said it will be just a racing league? I thought of having other kinds of racing like banger races. We are in the beginnings so we didn't decided if we wanna make that, what we gonna make or who will participate in it!
doc_gooney
Sergeant
Ingame nick: (+)DOCgooney
LFS Name: gooney

Post by doc_gooney »

As far as your first posting goes, you didn't mention anything else than racing and a league. Well, obviously I misunderstood something. Or missed. In any case, If you're gonna have a variety of different events - 2 thumbs up, way up. I'd love that. Simple racing league = yawn.
eight8acht

Post by eight8acht »

doc_gooney wrote:As far as your first posting goes, you didn't mention anything else than racing and a league. Well, obviously I misunderstood something. Or missed. In any case, If you're gonna have a variety of different events - 2 thumbs up, way up. I'd love that. Simple racing league = yawn.
it wasn't me posting the first thingy that was my team mate tobi he just don't wanted to register at LC, FC, LTC, CLC, TC so i gave him my login data :)

The first post was just a post about the idea of having a racing league. so it will be of course some banger races too :) ('cause i like 'em too) :)

There will be some drift events too but that's another project :)
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

BANGER RACES, WOOHOO, il get out the bull bars and roll cages and put them in my cars
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
eight8acht

Post by eight8acht »

SEAN-NZ wrote:BANGER RACES, WOOHOO, il get out the bull bars and roll cages and put them in my cars
whoop whoop

so the next week i have enough time to set the entire thing up then we will hae some meetings with all team leaders of the cruise servers and afterwards you will get some new informations about what we will do, when we will do who will be accepted to participate.
Wraak
Towtrucker
Towtrucker
Ingame nick: Wraak
LFS Name: Wraak

Post by Wraak »

doc_gooney wrote:A racing league just for cruise servers? Sorry boys, doesn't really make sense to me. WOuld be great to hold cruise or stunt or endurance or whatever contests frequently that are mainly targeted at cruisers and can hardly be found outside that particular scene, but there are tons of regular racing leagues out there which can be participated in by anyone - from noob to pro to cruiser or bruiser. So, in all honesty, not intending to yell down the effort of community-building, but what's the point about *another* pure racing league?
I've been avoiding this thread because this is exactly what i've been thinking.