Moderator: CLC Crew

Kstorm43
Stealing XFG
Stealing XFG
Ingame nick: [OPC] Kstorm!
LFS Name: Kstorm43

Re: Wrong Side Drivers

Post by Kstorm43 »

Well I don't have a screenshot to prove it or anything (I have the replay but none of the fines show up on it), but on Westhill, on Broadway when it becomes 30mph and you go under the bridge, I got a 126E wrong side fine even though I was on the right side of the road. I don't care about the money, just letting you know.
OPC

[OPC] Kstorm!
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

JasonJ wrote:Ok I'll bite.

I didn't use Photshop, but PAINT.NET. It's a free drawing program very similar to photshop except I can't find the distort tool, nor can I figure out how to restore down the individual drawing windows. :x
oh well, close enough, ur still shopping the photo, if u get wat im saying lol
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

Kstorm43 wrote:Well I don't have a screenshot to prove it or anything (I have the replay but none of the fines show up on it), but on Westhill, on Broadway when it becomes 30mph and you go under the bridge, I got a 126E wrong side fine even though I was on the right side of the road. I don't care about the money, just letting you know.
Hmm OK. Thanks for the report. Sounds like lagging to the other side of the track. It only takes 3meters of lag so I need to fix those cameras there by the sounds of it. I just redid a couple wrongside cameras there about 12 hours ago because the first ones put there were too small and you could fly past them and not register at all. I'll take a good look at them and make them a little more accurate soon.
manijack
Using !pitlane
Using !pitlane
Ingame nick: BDT®Maniac
LFS Name: Manijack

Post by manijack »

The one by the bridge sais everyone goes wrong way all the time, JJ.. Just saying =)

If i go in the wrong lane i dont get notified- I think its offset to the side.. =)
ANTEC Three Hundred | ASUS P5Q PRO | CORSAIR 650W Powersupply | ATI Radeon HD 4870 512MB | INTEL Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz | Corsair 4096MB DDR2 | Logitech MX-518 | Logitech G15 | BenQ G2220HD | Logitech G27 | Logitech X-540 5.1 surround | Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

Yes the toll booth had both cameras set to the wrong side. My bad.. I've fixed them to the correct side. Thanks for the reports.
Timbe_ : Reason I changed them was because they were a little too small and some I could slip through them really fast and not be spotted. No problem with were you put them. Thanks for setting up WE's cameras anyways mate.
Timbe_
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC]Timbe_
LFS Name: Timbe_

Post by Timbe_ »

well mine were radius 2.. that means 2 meters both ways from middle of the roads.. and the cap is 2,25meters wide.. :)
CLC - Where i pwn people!
The gardener Image 3rd time in a row!
Servers players
Quickscript stats
LfsW stats
ImageImage