If yes, then it's your lucky day as there is one coming up pretty soon, on the 23rd October!
We will begin 'Gumballing' at 12pm (lunchtime) server time (GMT). You will then have 15 hours to complete the 1000km target distance. Most people should finish well before this time, even in a UF1! Only cars in the Standard (UF1/XFG/XRG), Turbo (XRT/FXO/RB4/LX4) and Race (FZ5/LX6/RAC) class are allowed. So anything with slick tyres are NOT welcome.
If you manage to complete the target distance (1000km) in the 15 hour time period then you will recieve a small prize depending on your cars class.
Standard Class(UF1/XFG/XRG) = €10000 Prize
Turbo Class(XRT/FXO/RB4/LX4) = €12500 Prize
Race Class(FZ5/LX6/RAC) = €15000 Prize
These prizes may sound small, however, players will be earning a hell of a lot more with the epic distance and the usual bonuses.
If in the unfortunate event you timeout or drive OOB, you will be refunded to your last distance bonus achieved.
As an extra addition to this event I have decided to include some bonus prizes! Many of these are still to be decided but confirmed bonus prizes will be awarded for:
- First person in each class to finish
- Best Gumball skin
- Most laps (This will be reset if anyone chooses to !pitlane)
- Spirit of the Gumball (Person who drives with the best and most fun/friendly attitude. Myself and a few others will be the judge)
More to be announced soon, if you have any suggestions please PM me!
Best Gumball skin.
For those that are looking at winning the 'best Gumball skin' award, you will have to use some logos. These logos can be found HERE. Those that don't use these logos will NOT be entered.
.... some of the more....
InSim will be handling some of the work for this event (as the Admins are lazy and want to drive too!)
- All entrants will be added to the "Gumball" group for the event. Names in blue below have been added.
- During the event you will have an extra distance reading for Gumball distance. This will restore to the last distance bonus completed (50/100/200/500/600/700/800/900/1000...)
- Standard distance bonus will restore in the same manner. But, if you pit during the event your normal distance bonus WILL reset. So, you can pit and change setup, but you will loose bonus km (not gumball km).
- InSim will be watching to make sure that you don't try and do something sneaky like change cars. If you do, then your distance will reset.
If you intend to attend this event please make a reply to this topic with your in-game name and LFS username.
If you have any questions please either post here or drop Carlos or myself a PM.
Currently Interested: -
1: - Carlos NOR (Denonforce14)
2: - \o/ (beefyman666)
3: - [CLC]135i (mjh93sa)
4: - [OPC] Eggle???????????? (Eaglezor)
5: - Smacky[BUM] (Smacky)
6: - [OPC] CanChron! (Bongwater420)
7: - [OPC] DK! (DarkKostas)
8: - SEAN-NZ (SEAN-NZ)
9: - [OPC] DS! (DjSt3rios)
10: - [OPC] Bo7oD! (bo7od-)
11: - Marius NOR (kjartan)
12: - skstibi (skstibi)
13: - SCR34MA (SyNt3K)
14: - Jalliz (Jalliz NOR)
15: - [CLC] Pass me (proteus)
16: - Børnar NOR (neux)
17: - Squeak (MattsterGT)
18: - Jonas (JonasT)
19: - SMOKEY THE BANDIT (THE WIZARD DK)
20: - ~SW~Brolly (mikkichisa)
21: - 4556 (runeman)
22: - (The Stig) ((The Stig))
23: - Silver (Silverracer)
24: - Leander G27 (hopenjr)
25: - ~Sw~ExDriv3r (eX-Driv3r)
26: - Coop (alin_coop)
27: - Goc/Wiśnia (wisnia1994)
28: - Speedo (baltuxx)