Just spent a full 24 offline

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

harley a
Ingame nick: Harley
LFS Name: aussie6668

Just spent a full 24 offline

Post by harley a »

Dear CLC'ers

Yesterday we had 3 people from [CENCORED BY CLC] come and wall hack and ram me, [CENCORED BY CLC] in the carpark all 3 have been banned by the server for neg cash, then the server started to lagg and people lost connection undoubtedly [CENCORED BY CLC] was doing it. we then had [CENCORED BY CLC] start ***p with [CENCORED BY CLC] thats when i lost all connection to clc and soon i found out that somone had started 24 DDOS on my ip.

This is a disgusting and selfish act as my ip is investigating it. as me going back to [CENCORED BY CLC] the lot of them can ****ED!

Frozen i will be staying in clc now thier is in no way hell im returning to [CENCORED BY CLC] after this 24 attack.

Harley

Edited by BraXhn;
Cencoring namecalling.
Branduslex
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: BraXhn
LFS Name: Branduslex

Re: Just spent a full 24 offline

Post by Branduslex »

Hello Harley,

I would like to say a few things.

First, we do NOT point fingers. As no one has any idea of why/who or what was causing the disconnects.
And as CLC wants to stay impartial we do not accept such a comment. No matter who you are.

Secondly,

They did not get banned for bankruptcy, they where banned by me - for ramming and racist comments.
Which aren't tolerated either.

With that said,
I welcome you here - and would like to tell you this.
If you bring trouble, we'd have to exclude you from the server.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay!
Please, visit Fuzzle.org to listen in on our Web-radio!

And as usual,
Enjoy the ride!
Frozen
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket
Ingame nick: Frozen
LFS Name: Chriship

Re: Just spent a full 24 offline

Post by Frozen »

Just an addition to this, as like Branduslex said,

We are not going to tolerate that you point out your problems to someone specific, once you have proofs about anything , you know who you have to contact.

I remember you that you've been unbanned by me some months ago, and you clearly know the reason. Don't make me regret it, as I can easily sort it.

Ensure that if you come here, come to cruise and not to tell us what other servers does, as , honestly, we are not interested.
[CLC] Hoster