NEW Team Coming (Team Bandit)

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

THE WIZARD DK
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder
Ingame nick: THE WIZARD DK
LFS Name: THE WIZARD DK

NEW Team Coming (Team Bandit)

Post by THE WIZARD DK »

Hi i made a team on LFSW. Team bandit. Team rules ,web , and forum is coming, but for now, you can see it here. I will write more later on.. When i know more .
This is due to Team Bandit goes to all servers, so i just wanted ppl to know this team is coming..just that if this team is going on all servers, then ill let as many know as possible , as some servers might think its a raid of some kind ,if 6 smokeys turn up at once, and they will start to kick or worse.

Being Bandit doesnt mean "crashing" or "ramming" ppl. It Doesnt mean you bump cops or other civillians either.. This is about being Kean in a Naughty way , everyone would think is fun. But still in the "commen sense" manner.

Robbing the bank or so, doesnt mean you gotta crash cops either. IF you have to , you have to, but if you dont, choose another solution, to escape. But all this will come later on.

Its a official lfs team so no one can use this TAG unless they are in the Team.Tag will look like this in Black: (no offense to passme).

The picture is showing what the Team is about in LFS World. Meaning, anyone can see that in LFS World. So im pretty serious about that.Running on a crashing spree,WILL result in a perm ban from the Team. So this Team is about, being kean in a funny naughty way, not harming others.. I think this will add to the fun of chasing. OFC accidents WILL happen at some point, but if its avoidable , thats the way to do it i think.more to come soon.

We also have our own mysterious Testdriver, (for good get aways from cops), only known as: Mr. Smith.

Edit: hope i posted in the right section.
Attachments
who wouldnt wanna chase this guy as acop
who wouldnt wanna chase this guy as acop
this is what LFS World sees
this is what LFS World sees
Chesta
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Chesta!
LFS Name: Carboy717

Re: NEW Team Coming (Team Bandit)

Post by Chesta »

Good luck with the team!!