PUBLIC APOLOGY TO CONRAD AND ALL OF CLC

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

Frenchy0204
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket
Ingame nick: Moo.Frenchy
LFS Name: Nathan_French_14

PUBLIC APOLOGY TO CONRAD AND ALL OF CLC

Post by Frenchy0204 »

Well, some of you may have noticed I got banned. It was all because I was hunting for Gold, went OOB to get it, and drove myself into a OOB zone. Now, right before I hit this OOB zone, I heard that distinctive "click" that we all know off when an Admin is messing with the layout, and I was passing an area that I have numerous times without any problems. I then raced back into the server, annoyed, blaming it on Conrad saying he put a OOB marker there.

It has now came to my attention that I was halfway into the OOB zone. I therefore want to Apologize to Conrad for blaming him for this, and for potentially tarnishing his reputation to some people. This post is not to suck up to Conrad, nor is it to get my ban lifted. I just think that an apology is fair.

Also, I have been told that I may have been acting differently on the server lately, being rude, annoying, etc. So I would also like to Apologize to any of you guys that may have been offended or annoyed by any of my actions lately. I didn't know that people may of been thinking this, and I've been here for over 3 years now and like to think I'm generally liked on CLC. I wouldn't want this to change.

Regards,
Moo
Download my new SO fencing textures!
http://www.citylifecrew.net/forum/viewt ... f=4&t=1502
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Re: PUBLIC APOLOGY TO CONRAD AND ALL OF CLC

Post by passme[bum] »

appology accepted and you ban will be lifted
Conrad
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
Frenchy0204
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket
Ingame nick: Moo.Frenchy
LFS Name: Nathan_French_14

Re: PUBLIC APOLOGY TO CONRAD AND ALL OF CLC

Post by Frenchy0204 »

Thanks for accepting my apology.

Like I said above, I wasn't looking to get the ban lifted, but thanks for that also.
Download my new SO fencing textures!
http://www.citylifecrew.net/forum/viewt ... f=4&t=1502