new CLC team

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

danp29
Ingame nick: dan
LFS Name: dan

new CLC team

Post by danp29 »

[BLR] or Black Low Racers is a new team on CLC. We are about street racing and cruising together. Currently just a few of us, from USA, but all are welcome to request joining.

I was thinking it would be nice if all the street racers out there had a general meet up time, preferably daily. It would be cool to park in a particular meet up spot when not out on a race. Drag and circuit races, for money or pinks (sell your car and give the opponent the money or pay a set cash amount AND send the set you raced him/her with). I think the pinks idea adds a cool element, especially for those with quality custom sets. Also, losing is losing, weather it was because you oob or got busted by the cops, pay up.

Anyone who's interested throw out some times that would work for you.
smacky
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: smacky
LFS Name: smacky

Re: new CLC team

Post by smacky »

LoL
]Image
dsm_drift
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: [OPC] DsmDrift!
LFS Name: marsilians

Post by dsm_drift »

Thats pretty much it .
doc_gooney
Sergeant
Ingame nick: (+)DOCgooney
LFS Name: gooney

Post by doc_gooney »

Why lol?
I think the basic idea is nice. It's not really gonna work this way for most people I know on CLC, but just because you guys are not willing to race for pinks you don't need to throw up some snide remarks. Let them try, maybe there are people willing to play along. Certainly wouldn't hurt.

Edit:
Fail.
Last edited by doc_gooney on 29 Oct 2010, 22:16, edited 1 time in total.
danp29
Ingame nick: dan
LFS Name: dan

Post by danp29 »

thx man. yeah i guess the pinks idea isnt too good. it could be like a set amount of money and the car setup though.

i won $30,000 today in the lx4 :) hopefully we can get some screen shots or mpr up
nckkinney
Officer
Ingame nick: nckkinney
LFS Name: nckkinney

Post by nckkinney »

Seems like when ever you lost you had to make up reasons why. Plus you wouldn't pay people if they won anyways
|-----------------|
|--Nick Kinney--|
|-----------------|