So you lock my post?

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

Chesta
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Chesta!
LFS Name: Carboy717

Re: So you lock my post?

Post by Chesta »

**facepalm**
Image - [OPC] Chesta - Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

DopeyD wrote:
DopeyD wrote:Sorry but the warning was vague at the time, and then me saying one thing in Urdu..after i rejoined.. - got me banned. ?

I aid BKS my friend... Slm Aliekum... Arabic, Urdu, farsi.. need i go on.
Just to add.... how was my Foregin arabic derrived comment detrimental to what the polish people had illegedly initially diplayed an aggreivance with?

I see you tried to ban one of My IP's - Why? - Lets see how you get on with your totalitarian scheme in hex. IPv6 ftw.
again with threats to hack and abuse i think its pointless discussing an unban of your account you seem to think you can threaten , your banned accept it your not the kind of person we wish to have on our server , i banned the 1 ip to try and make you stop and think but obviously . you think your above our rules so really your not here to play the game we have spent many hundreds of hours setting up , and many hundred more we will spend updating , so you will stay banned from our server for the forseable future .
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
DopeyD
Ingame nick: DopeyD
LFS Name: ancilenet

Post by DopeyD »

passme[bum] wrote:
DopeyD wrote:
DopeyD wrote:Sorry but the warning was vague at the time, and then me saying one thing in Urdu..after i rejoined.. - got me banned. ?

I aid BKS my friend... Slm Aliekum... Arabic, Urdu, farsi.. need i go on.
Just to add.... how was my Foregin arabic derrived comment detrimental to what the polish people had illegedly initially diplayed an aggreivance with?

I see you tried to ban one of My IP's - Why? - Lets see how you get on with your totalitarian scheme in hex. IPv6 ftw.
again with threats to hack and abuse i think its pointless discussing an unban of your account you seem to think you can threaten , your banned accept it your not the kind of person we wish to have on our server , i banned the 1 ip to try and make you stop and think but obviously . you think your above our rules so really your not here to play the game we have spent many hundreds of hours setting up , and many hundred more we will spend updating , so you will stay banned from our server for the forseable future .
Its not a threat of bending of/flatulate of the rules. But you deem it as damned..

I will happily stick to real life and real cars instead of 'controllable' models of one. Were not all running at 27Mhz pal.

I hope you enjoy your lonely passing when it comes, because with your frame set - You will be alone when your time comes.

Cya CLC - thanks for a breif moment of boredom removal.
nckkinney
Officer
Ingame nick: nckkinney
LFS Name: nckkinney

Post by nckkinney »

Dude can't you just get over it... you were being racist and it was wrong... Instead of making insults and threats how about you apologize and move on... is it really that hard to do?
|-----------------|
|--Nick Kinney--|
|-----------------|
DopeyD

Post by DopeyD »

nckkinney wrote:Dude can't you just get over it... you were being racist and it was wrong... Instead of making insults and threats how about you apologize and move on... is it really that hard to do?
i was racist in one persons eyes - why should I bend over and let yet another egotistic meglonmnaniac who is part of... a system.. rape me, when I wont let my govt do it?.

Time u all woke up.
nckkinney
Officer

Post by nckkinney »

DopeyD wrote:
nckkinney wrote:Dude can't you just get over it... you were being racist and it was wrong... Instead of making insults and threats how about you apologize and move on... is it really that hard to do?
i was racist in one persons eyes - why should I bend over and let yet another egotistic meglonmnaniac who is part of... a system.. rape me, when I wont let my govt do it?.

Time u all woke up.
Actually you were racist in many eyes... How come you can't see that?... All i hear from you is :blah:
|-----------------|
|--Nick Kinney--|
|-----------------|
DopeyD

Post by DopeyD »

Oh well im a racist, we humans arenot all the same all we have to devide is is continents and skin pigment.

Another fucking media fed idiot you are.

Bye Bye Blinkered people, I hope you survive the solar alignment.
nckkinney
Officer

Post by nckkinney »

DopeyD wrote:Oh well im a racist, we humans arenot all the same all we have to devide is is continents and skin pigment.

Another fucking media fed idiot you are.

Bye Bye Blinkered people, I hope you survive the solar alignment.
So why didn't you admit you were racist and apologize... Be the big man... and just walk away and apologize.
|-----------------|
|--Nick Kinney--|
|-----------------|
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

well as this topic is getting way off topic i will be locking this anymore topics made along the same lines will be removed
DopeyD wrote: I aid BKS my friend... Slm Aliekum... Arabic, Urdu, farsi.. need i go on.
well he doesnt seem to think your his friend
Oct 31 00:22:58 [CLC] Pass me : BkS [><] - is that dopeyd guy a friend of yours ???
Oct 31 00:23:31 BkS [><] : [CLC] Pass me - naaa. i dno him :L
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases