youtube

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

THE WIZARD DK
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder
Ingame nick: THE WIZARD DK
LFS Name: THE WIZARD DK

youtube

Post by THE WIZARD DK »

if any one likes music. you can drop by me channel on youtube. it was supposed to have videos of lfs also. but that was spoiled by other user. anyway, the main purpose of the channel, is trance & techno, so i suggest you dont go in there thinking youre gonna listen to mozart. theres a small rock section tho, but that is gonna be moved to my other channel very soon along with some dance and mainstream lists. you can watch some movies too. although you should not expect them to be new blockbusters at all. most are old movies. and theres a small game section aswell. channel two is gonna have all genres of music. mostly the stuff you look back at. but new music aswell. spanding from rock to all kinds of genres actually. this is far from done yet, so please be patient. i wont reply to this in clc forum. so take it as a information, which is what it is really. just letting you know its there in case you like the music. thats all.

you can add as friend or subscribe as you wish,(this mean you need to have a youtube channel aswell). comments are only for friends tho. and i edit if inproper language is used. well the channel is located here :

http://www.youtube.com/user/THEWIZARDDK1

click weblink for channel 2.

and i repeat that i will NOT reply to this thread. why it also can be locked if admins think it should.

hope you enjoy it.

Regards

THE WIZARD DK