WKD is no more

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

harley a
Ingame nick: Harley
LFS Name: aussie6668

WKD is no more

Post by harley a »

Dear CLC members.

If you have not seen the genral LFS thead, thanks to the fat **** bamse WKD is permatly closed

WKD is no more as of today. the story from dappy was "thanx to bamse he went in to a server and dossed them" and vic has banned bamse beav madd and horn from the LFS community PERMANTLY.

so for all of those WKD haters out there go and say thanks to bamse for it. as for me....as for horn beav fluff and kerser ill still be friends with them.

ill be more present in the sever over the next few days

Harley
Frozen
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket
Ingame nick: Frozen
LFS Name: Chriship

Re: WKD is no more

Post by Frozen »

Hello,

First of all i would thank you if you don't use such words against anyone in our forums as it's totally disrespectfull.

Everyone gets what they deserve , and i'm very sure that Victor has got enough proofs to ban them all and not only Mr Bamse.

Even so, Welcome to our community. I hope you remember the conditions stated in a PM i sent you at lfsforum.net , regarding your acces to the servers.

Best Regards,
[CLC] Hoster
Branduslex
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: BraXhn
LFS Name: Branduslex

Post by Branduslex »

Frozen wrote:Hello,

First of all i would thank you if you don't use such words against anyone in our forums as it's totally disrespectfull.

Everyone gets what they deserve , and i'm very sure that Victor has got enough proofs to ban them all and not only Mr Bamse.

Even so, Welcome to our community. I hope you remember the conditions stated in a PM i sent you at lfsforum.net , regarding your acces to the servers.

Best Regards,
Everyone join CLC on equal conditions! This is nothing you shall decide nor is it legal.
Sure, you're subscription holder of the machine CLC is hosted on - that's it.
Please, visit Fuzzle.org to listen in on our Web-radio!

And as usual,
Enjoy the ride!
Frozen
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket

Post by Frozen »

Branduslex,

In terms of safety its me who decides who has acces to my master server including so the services i host.

Denying the acces to my master refuses just a external conection to my ip , its not a server ban.

So i hope you get better informed before talking like that as i have discussed many times about this with pass me and everything is now said.

So once again, when i feel he or someone else is going to set on risk my master server system or connection im going to deny them the acces to my master accepting any consequences.

Remember; a master costs money and im not going to set it on risk cause a bunch of kids who are banned already from lfs want to ruin others fun. ;-)
Last edited by Frozen on 04 May 2013, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.
[CLC] Hoster
Frozen
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket

Post by Frozen »

Also to note;

Everyone joins with the same conditions, but when they overpass them and get a 2nd chance later the situation is not the same and in this case its me who decides the acces to my master.

All i said about them was true, the bans by Victor prove it.

Once again. Good Night.
[CLC] Hoster
Chesta
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Chesta!
LFS Name: Carboy717

Post by Chesta »

So.... this is good right??? Now if only someone would fix the insim........ :blah:
Image - [OPC] Chesta - Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

Chesta wrote:So.... this is good right??? Now if only someone would fix the insim........ :blah:
we are working as fast as we can

as for WKD i feel sorry for their subscribers as they are the people that have been hurt the most due to the actions of a few
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases