Good bye clc.

All kinds of Caribbean Cruise downloads and screenshots should be posted here.

Moderator: CLC Crew

THE WIZARD DK
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder
Ingame nick: THE WIZARD DK
LFS Name: THE WIZARD DK

Good bye clc.

Post by THE WIZARD DK »

Heres proof im out.

http://www.filefront.com/15027251/%5E7p ... %20clc.rar

I MUST underline that this is between me and GCT . has nothing to do with CLC actually
Last edited by THE WIZARD DK on 01 Dec 2009, 13:46, edited 1 time in total.
zak_mull
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder

Re: Good bye clc.

Post by zak_mull »

What did you do before hand for people to say you want to get banned?
ImageImageImage
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

well sorry to see you go , i feel you were a valuable regular
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
THE WIZARD DK
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder

Post by THE WIZARD DK »

argue with Trueno who used admin kick on me... which i think is a total failure coz he then mixes internal GCT with admin rights on clc.. got that replay too...actually i got all on replay...so. but what GCT talks about, isnt for the common clc user thats why i only post this replay...
THE WIZARD DK
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder

Post by THE WIZARD DK »

passme[bum] wrote:well sorry to see you go , i feel you were a valuable regular
so do i... I MUST underline that this is between me and GCT . has nothing to do with CLC actually.. thing is .

Trueno gets irratated on me and uses admin rights on me by kick.. that is abuse for own gain or show of power...

This has also got to effect other GCT members... as noone wants to be restricted in GCT to ONLY cruise on clc..

as i told Trueno.. GLOBAL to me means any server anytime...not just clc , even tho i like clc . well see my drive stats for crying out loud..

if i were admin on clc i would seriously consider take admin rights from trueno... but thats my oppinion..

so now i have driven the day on ltc scoring over 100 license points... so im okay.. but confusion in GCT rules. as they all agree on this. i talked to RAGE.. he does not have GCT tag on either. GCT fast logged off ltc as soon as he knew i was out of GCT..Krizzly..is in shock kinda...its sad coz it could have been the best team ever seen in lfs...

im just sad that kind krizzly is confused in the way it seems.. so this HAS got an effect in the team..

I hoped that sending you that large amount was better than sending any more to trueno.. he got exactly 250563 clc cash..
i distributed some block of 10000 to some of the NOR team coz i think these guys are sublime in cruise.. allways helpfull, polite and such.. so thats why i decided to give them some too.. as you see in the replay. i then send you the lot.. which was kinda Alot. so thats the thing.. i you wish i got a replay of it all.. well multiple replays coz i too got somewhat irratated and logged on/off some times. these i shal look thru first (find them in list) and when done i can send you the whole thing on msn if you wish passme.. otherwise.. im just gonna go back to my original idea about cruise.. so this is it..

NOTE: i like the ppl behind clc and this is a GCT thing but when (as i see it) abusing admin rights like that..well im off.

:lfs:

Edit: as rage pointed out..i didnt buy a full lfs to drive on one server alone...

Edit2: thats my say in this...
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by passme[bum] »

as i was there at the conception of gct global actually stands for its a multinational team , and that clc would be the home of gct but doesnt mean you have to be exclusive to clc you may go anywhere wearing the gct tag , as long as you behave in accordance to gct rules , thats how i understand it .
I would have to see evidence of the kick before i will do anything as he might have done it in accordance to clc rules you dont state if its from ts or the server but all complaints are taken seriously.
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by passme[bum] »

unfortunatly the chat log was lost due to upgrading from z2 to to z28 , but i have been reliably informed by an idependant user that yoiu were arguing and been insulting , which is against server rules and was right to kick you as it sounds but will have to verify by replay trueno acted correctly .
the source of this information was NOT a gct member
comp specs
Main
2nd
3rd
all boring cases
THE WIZARD DK
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder

Post by THE WIZARD DK »

Done is done... im out! :arrow:
Last edited by THE WIZARD DK on 30 Nov 2009, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by passme[bum] »

well you saying your banned implied that clc did this ,it was of your own doing you gave your money away and made yourself bankrupt , as for the kick trueno if it was a kick when you disconnected he acted correctly , also trueno doesnt tell me what to do as you implied and he can only ban for 12 hours.
also this is not the place for internal team arguements team arguements are to be kept off here , you have publicly humilated your team by doing this which is a highly respected team at clc , but to me you have humiliated yourself
comp specs
Main
2nd
3rd
all boring cases
Dark Force
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: Trueno
LFS Name: Dark Force

Post by Dark Force »

Since you completely misrepresented me in this report i felt obligated to make a defense for myself.
Trueno gets irratated on me and uses admin rights on me by kick.. that is abuse for own gain or show of power
As the replay shows, you know that you were kicked because of breaking CLC server rules shown below.
  • :No offensive language or insulting others (kick)
    :No annoying other players
I refuse to say that I kicked you on the basis to show power.....or to use my Sergeant powers to my own advantage. You had multiple warnings from me to stop insulting me and others with your use of strong language. You seem to have left that part out of your original post. :wink1:
This has also got to effect other GCT members... as noone wants to be restricted in GCT to ONLY cruise on clc..
Some points to consider:

First: I never tell anyone what server they can go to, and I didn't say this last night. What business is it of mine to tell people what server they can connect too? I have never said this, and people can go were they please!

Second: All of this GCT bisiness talked about on CLC and CLC's forums? You know GCT has a website were you can spend all day telling us your saga story. You also know my MSN is always on. Talk to me there anytime you wish, just please not on the CLC forums were it has no place to be.....

Third: I walk away from this experience learning to never again talk about any of this team stuff publicly, that is why anyone that was on the server or has been affected by this dispute has my earnest and honest apology.

Fourth: Make sure the next time you make an accusation against someone, provide the replay for the admins to have a look at.
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

THE WIZARD DK wrote:lots of things
Im very interested in that replay you are talking about, specially since you are saying quite big words, that one of our sergeants is miss-using the trusted powers he got. If you really are insisting that, i really 'demand' to see that replay. If anyone have a saved replay of the moment in question, please send it to me. Sorry, but i need some backup of your arguments to this.

As for you gone out of CLC, i dont really see the logic there with gct and stuff (you still have your own will, right?), but ofc its your choice and i dont have to see the logic in everything :) Take care, i'll miss ya too.
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
Dark Force
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: Trueno
LFS Name: Dark Force

Post by Dark Force »

Here is the replay of the incident:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dltooe'>h ... m/file.com

Its about an 2:00:00 when the action starts. Im trying to stop this argue the entire time...as you will see.

2:45:00 is when wiz gets very upset.

3:03:00 just after is were the one and only kick is. Notice, after about 3 warnings.
RaGe
Using !help
Using !help
Ingame nick: RaGe or RaGe
LFS Name: psysim

Post by RaGe »

GCT Team Regulations. http://www.clcgct.co.cc/regulations.html

Section B. Responding to team admin intervention.

It may become necessary for a team admin to correct a team member or give some advice. This is only given to benefit the team member, and to remind them of the rules and regulations. How you respond to the team admin's is noticed.
Always, under any circumstances, respond favorably to the team admin's correction.

Postby THE WIZARD DK
argue with Trueno who used admin kick on me... which i think is a total failure coz he then mixes internal GCT with admin rights on clc.. got that replay too...actually i got all on replay...so. but what GCT talks about, isnt for the common clc user thats why i only post this replay...

http://www.clcgct.co.cc/index.html
What is GCT?

GCT stands for Global Cruise Team because we have members from all over the world. We are a team of people who love to drive long distances. You can find us driving on CLC, were you drive to earn money, buy cars, and obey road laws. This team takes pride in its good members and has high standerds, if you wish to join make sure you understand the "regulations" and meet the expectations.

GLOBAL to me means any server anytime...not just clc , even tho i like clc . well see my drive stats for crying out loud..
if i were admin on clc i would seriously consider take admin rights from trueno... but thats my oppinion..
Postby THE WIZARD DK
I MUST underline that this is between me and GCT . has nothing to do with CLC actually.. thing is .
Trueno gets irratated on me and uses admin rights on me by kick.. that is abuse for own gain or show of power...
as i told Trueno..

Section E. Driver conduct
8. Once you put the tag on, keep it on if you want to remain in the team. If you wish to visit another server it is up to you weather or not you want to remove the tag.

but confusion in GCT rules. as they all agree on this. i talked to RAGE.. he does not have GCT tag on either. GCT fast logged off ltc as soon as he knew i was out of GCT..Krizzly..is in shock kinda...its sad coz it could have been the best team ever seen in lfs...

im just sad that kind krizzly is confused in the way it seems.. so this HAS got an effect in the team..

Edit: as rage pointed out..i didnt buy a full lfs to drive on one server alone...
Im very interested in that replay you are talking about, specially since you are saying quite big words, that one of our sergeants is miss-using the trusted powers he got. If you really are insisting that, i really 'demand' to see that replay. If anyone have a saved replay of the moment in question, please send it to me. Sorry, but i need some backup of your arguments to this.

I have seen this replay, the whole hour of arguing. I have to admit that this thread has highlight a team regulation that is missing, but im sure the users are aware its agains team policy to argue on ANY server. However, it IS and ALWAYS WILL BE a policy of ours to not brake a servers rules, and I believe it is against the rules to argue on CLC, correct me if I am wrong.

And finally.....

Section F. Consequences
Any of the team admin's reserve the right to either remove you from the team, or suspend any member if any of the above rules are broken.

I have removed my tag, I am also not currently cruising at CLC as I have my head stuck into some projects. I will confirm, I did say that if someone pays £25 for a game, nobody can tell them what to do with there money. Having reviewed 4 replay (yes, that many) a number of screen shots, and listened to more people than i care to name I have come to the conclusion that I was misled into believeing Wizard had been given a choice to cruise at CLC or leave GCT.

I could sit here all night and pick holes in this thread, trueno, myself and anyone else involved will never get to the bottom of this. I think it has already got beyond a joke and that our GCT issues should be taken to the forum provided for team members.

I would like to take this moment to appoligise to the CLC team, GCT team and all those who were present during these events. Credit to trueno and skstibbi for keep cool heads.

On that note, Wizard, I wish you the best of luck, I think we can conclude that the matter is over? If not, feel free to address me by email psysim@gmail.com. The same goes for anyone else who has anything to add.

BTW: I am making an active decision that has not been discussed with the rest of the team. Any continuing of this (from GCT members) and its game over! I don't like to dictate or put my foot down, but its just been done! Lets all be adults now. :)

EDIT: After trying to wrap this up, Wizard, attacking the forums with usless spam is not going to help your case, for the good of the forum, I hope you have your posting priv's removed. I am not impressed.
THE WIZARD DK
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder

Post by THE WIZARD DK »

RaGe wrote:

EDIT: After trying to wrap this up, Wizard, attacking the forums with usless spam is not going to help your case, for the good of the forum, I hope you have your posting priv's removed. I am not impressed.

What are you saying here??? Did somebody post private to you from my account??? honestly... it sure wasnt me.. in that case i would like to know when exactly this happened.. i repeat. i have NOT posted ANYTHING in private to ANYONE.

So this i like to know about if its the case. then somebody is creaming my account and i´d like to know everything about this if so..

REASON why i posted here: Well i have asked you and Trueno several times of why i have NO REGISTRATION on GCT website. if i cant log in i cant write.. Thats the reason i wrote here. and as i said here several times.. it has NOTHING to do with CLC , i just didnt know where else to post.

Apoligies to CLC for this.. but you cant say i havent tried to get you both to make that REG on GCT site. Coz i did ask you both. From day one of the new site i havent been able to log in...and i have pointed this out to you both as i said.

Coz i would have gone to GCT site if able to. hope this is okay for this argue. and for the private stuff you talk about..

Why would i continue to write reply here if i sent you something in private which i didnt, and have no intention of..why should i ??? no point in that..

And last.. maybe i misunderstood some things. but meatstick (smoke20) and sikstibi i felt , interferred in something they should not have..they are no part of GCt and adding to a discussion about internal GCT , yes got me agrevated in some extend. adding to my frustration on trueno.

so maybe some misunderstandings here and there but.. i still feel it was Trueno and not the ADMIN Trueno that kicked me..

At least you cant say anything but im honest about what i felt & fell about it. but about this private thing..
I WANNA KNOW what was writin there coz i sure as h*** didnt write it.

But i would like to see it to see if its writin with words i can point out to a person maybe.. wanna see this to the end. i hope you will provide the information about this as this seems to me like abuse of my account and as such WILL be reported according to LFS rules.

Regards.

edit: CHANGED sig
RaGe
Using !help
Using !help
Ingame nick: RaGe or RaGe
LFS Name: psysim

Post by RaGe »

THE WIZARD DK wrote: What are you saying here??? Did somebody post private to you from my account???
Why are there loads of posts with your name on that just contain a perion? Those are usless spam, and I feel you have spoilt a perfectly good forum with these, unless you think someone else did this, I am sure Max or a forum admin can check the IP adderss of posts to confirm if someone else has posted on your account.

eg: http://www.citylifecrew.net/forum/searc ... 8&sr=posts
THE WIZARD DK wrote: REASON why i posted here: Well i have asked you and Trueno several times of why i have NO REGISTRATION on GCT website. if i cant log in i cant write.. Thats the reason i wrote here. and as i said here several times.. it has NOTHING to do with CLC , i just didnt know where else to post.

Apoligies to CLC for this.. but you cant say i havent tried to get you both to make that REG on GCT site. Coz i did ask you both. From day one of the new site i havent been able to log in...and i have pointed this out to you both as i said.
For a while, registration was disabled due to SPAM on our forum, I remember this being discussed and registration was enabled again, something of which you were informed! If you could not be bothered to go back and register, that is not my problem. For at least the last 4 months the GCT forum has been functioning fine. it has NOTHING to so with CLC, so why are you disregarding my last post and carrying it on here? so I will say it again and make it very clear. contact me via my god damn email address(psysim@gmail.com), and start listning(reading) what you are being told! And one more thing, STOP POINTING THE FINGER AT 'US'.
THE WIZARD DK wrote: Why would i continue to write reply here if i sent you something in private which i didnt, and have no intention of..why should i ??? no point in that..
This is a reply ^^ you contradict yourself more than Tony Blair did during the war in afgan!
THE WIZARD DK wrote: And last.. maybe i misunderstood some things. but meatstick (smoke20) and sikstibi i felt , interferred in something they should not have..they are no part of GCt and adding to a discussion about internal GCT , yes got me agrevated in some extend. adding to my frustration on trueno.
Stibi is a SARGENT, and was upholding a CLC rule that you are to take ARGUMENTS off the main host! He did his job, if you think thats wrong, you do not belong in GCT, and im starting to think CLC too, as for meatstick, I don't know him, but as a user, I would of got fed up and told you to shut up that night, if i was a sargent, i would of lost my temper with you long before they did. You should be thinkful that after your attitude, lies and playin team members off against each other, you were not kicked sooner.
THE WIZARD DK wrote: so maybe some misunderstandings here and there but.. i still feel it was Trueno and not the ADMIN Trueno that kicked me..

At least you cant say anything but im honest about what i felt & fell about it. but about this private thing..
I WANNA KNOW what was writin there coz i sure as h*** didnt write it.

But i would like to see it to see if its writin with words i can point out to a person maybe.. wanna see this to the end. i hope you will provide the information about this as this seems to me like abuse of my account and as such WILL be reported according to LFS rules.
You lost me? You don't know what you wrote on the server? would you like me to send some replays? And see what to the end? The end has arrived for you already, as soon as possible I will be asking for this thread to be locked, you are just wasting my time, your time, clc's time, and quite frankly, wasting space and traffic on a perfectly good forum. I think you should give it a rest now!