banned and dont know why. in shock

Moderator: CLC Crew

ProShifts17

banned and dont know why. in shock

Post by ProShifts17 »

im REAAAAALLLLLYYYY mad as to why i was banned.. which doesnt make sense to me or any other breathing human with a properly functioning brain....anyway...i asked for help on clc server as to where the upgrade shop is for my car and i get no response beside "2e pit". im sorry that i speak english but i asked again. and i get the same response "2e pit". then i said "where the F*k is the upgrade shop AND FINNNNNNNAALLLLYYY got somones attention. i was fined and kicked. good. ok. sorry. then i rejoined a admin said "next time its ban" i said ok. blocked messages to continue cruising without being botherd. got kicked for supposedly blocking messages when a admin was talking to me....which i didint know. so i rejoin again start to drive and i was told "dont block messages when admin is talking to you". i then said "i didnt do anything wrong". and was instantly banned for absolutly no reason. for how long i do not know but this admin in this case abused rights for not properly using kick/ban.
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Re: banned and dont know why. in shock

Post by passme[bum] »

1st point of note do you have a replay as i would like to investigate this fully
2nd in extensive searches of the forum the only bans i can find are many in the old bans thread which are no longer in force due to the release of clis3
3rd due to there been no entry in the clis3 ban thread i have no choice but to unban you but any repeat of previous behaviour you will be dealt with
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
beefyman666
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket
Ingame nick: beefyman666
LFS Name: beefyman666

Post by beefyman666 »

I kicked you twice but don't know who banned you, waited for a post in the bans thread but nothing came up.

The first kick was for being rude and swearing to admins just because no one replied to you instantly. The second kick was for blocking messages while an admin was talking to you.

Anything after those were not my actions so I can't explain it.

A little tip, have a little bit of patience and people with have more patience with you. Just because no one replies instantly it doesn't mean you're being ignored. Also you should realise that not everyones first language is english. It doesn't take too much sense to work out that '2e pits' means '2nd pits'.

I understand you're quite young but you can't throw your toys out of the pram whenever you don't get things your way.
ProShifts17

Post by ProShifts17 »

ok im sorry guys. i was just really pissed that i got banned with not any "in game chat" explaining everything...just kinda happend as i was driving.... :P