Active!

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

Sicarius
Discovering bank
Discovering bank

Active!

Post by Sicarius »

hey guys,

I've been gone for quite some time. Been popping on and off the server only a couple times over the past months. I've been unable to drive because of shoulder surgery back in august. Repetative motions even as little as typing were very painful for me and driving with a wheel was out of the question. Anyways...this is really strange to say concerning a video game...but I'm healed enough that I can actively use a computer again for any amout of time. Before I had about 30-90 minutes worth of computer usage in me in a given day and that was alloted to school work. Writing long essays, doing research, and corrisponding with team members of group work, is quite difficult in only a limited ammount of time. Anyways, my doctor has given me the go ahead to do anything and its time to jump on CLC and get some cruising in. I hope to be on tomorrow night eastern time when I go back to my appartment from visiting my 'rents. Hopefully I'll find some of the old faces on the server along with some new.

Oh yeah, if an admin could pm me I have a message to send you.

Cheers,
Ben
Absinthe, my favorite drink, "After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally you see things as they really are, which is the most horrible thing in the world." - Oscar Wilde
Crystal
Officer
Ingame nick: Crystal
LFS Name: Crystal141192

Re: Active!

Post by Crystal »

Hello!

Nice to hear you recovered from your sugery.
Of course I don't know you since I joined the cruise ship somewhere in march but I look forward to getting you to know :)
Intel Core i7-2600k | Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 MSI TwinFrozr III | AsusP8Z77-V | 8 GB Corsair DDR3-1600 CL9 | Intel 520 Series SSD 180 GB | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit | Cooler Master HAF X Case | Seasonic 860W Platinum | Logitech Z-2300 | Sony XB-700 | Logitech G25 | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech MX620 Cordless Mouse | HP ZR2440W 24"

Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Post by Eaglezor »

well, sic, its been a long time, i am a long cruser but u have also been inactive for a long time too so not too sure if u will recanisge me, seeya around
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
Sicarius
Discovering bank
Discovering bank

Post by Sicarius »

Hey eagle, also remember you crystal, I have a good memory ;). How's it been?

I'm an idiot, I unlocked LFS on my laptop yesterday after getting patch Z. Then today at my appartment I unlocked lfs while I still had patch y. After updating to patch Z I forgot that I needed to unlock my computer again...unfortunately I have already used both of my unlocks for the week. looks like I'll be waiting until friday to be active again. I'll pop on now and then with my laptop but it is very difficult to play on it. I'll probably be off and on a couple days this week (hmm...I can use my gamepad again I guess but that is a tough thing to do once you've gotten used to playing with a wheel) and then more after this friday.

*Bangs head through monitor for being an idiot and not thinking about unlocks*
Absinthe, my favorite drink, "After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally you see things as they really are, which is the most horrible thing in the world." - Oscar Wilde
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Post by Eaglezor »

Pm the devs and ask them to give u a nother unlock loads of people have done the very same thing (including me and timbe)
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
P V L
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder
Ingame nick: P V L
LFS Name: P V L

Post by P V L »

Hey Sic, nice to see you coming around again. 8)

Just need to unlock with someones account data.

Meet me in ts to do that. :wink:
Life is short --- Run fast
Join for great fun
PVL Crash & Fun
Chesta
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Chesta!
LFS Name: Carboy717

Post by Chesta »

AHHHH SICS BACK!

Good to see ya bud! glad your feelin better too!
Image - [OPC] Chesta - Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Crystal
Officer
Ingame nick: Crystal
LFS Name: Crystal141192

Post by Crystal »

How can you remember me?
The only time I've seen you were you being AFK on the FE hill .. LOL!
Anyway, good job on the unlocking :lol:
Intel Core i7-2600k | Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 MSI TwinFrozr III | AsusP8Z77-V | 8 GB Corsair DDR3-1600 CL9 | Intel 520 Series SSD 180 GB | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit | Cooler Master HAF X Case | Seasonic 860W Platinum | Logitech Z-2300 | Sony XB-700 | Logitech G25 | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech MX620 Cordless Mouse | HP ZR2440W 24"

Sicarius
Discovering bank
Discovering bank

Post by Sicarius »

received an extra unlock from Victor. Crystal I let you be one of my cadets multiple times iirc. Anyways, I have a good memory and remember people on the server using my super secret magic powers 8)
Dark Force
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: Trueno
LFS Name: Dark Force

Post by Dark Force »

Well sic, glad to hear from you. Im fairly new to CLC but i hope to spend some time cruising with you. :D
:lfs:
werd
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket

Post by werd »

Ah, Howdy Sic!
Glad ure getting better :) ...not that active myself now adays but hope i see ya on the server soon :)
Hope ure injury is healing well?
Well cya :)
Birdy Birdy in the sky, Fell a Poo Poo in my eye, Me dont care Me dont cry, Me just happy cows dont Fly!
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
samforey
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: ECL > Sam
LFS Name: samforey12345

Post by samforey »

Hey Sic, nice to see you're back.
Doubt you will remember me from about a year ago, but maybe hahaha. Maybe see you on the server sometime..
matt2000
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: [FG] Matt2ooo uk
LFS Name: matt2000

Post by matt2000 »

Yeah it's great to see you back, joining Pass Me's AFK club. :D

I can't remember when you were last active on for more than a day, been a long time. :)

edit: oi! where's my 3rd place prize? :lol:
Sicarius
Discovering bank
Discovering bank

Post by Sicarius »

The select few who go afk at the police station for hours are great...takes a lot of talent to do that ;)
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

hey, good that ur back, why does it take skill to be afk at the police station for hours?
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD