Banned Forever?

Post questions and suggestion regarding forum, server or gameplay in this forum

Moderator: CLC Crew

Rockstarenergydrink
Ingame nick: Rockstar
LFS Name: Rockstarenergydrink

Banned Forever?

Post by Rockstarenergydrink »

Hi i was banned when CLC started i believe ... im Still banned i have no clue why i was banned as it was so long ago is there a way for me to be unbanned or wait to see if i ever get unbanned? My LFS username is Rockstarenergydrink
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Re: Banned Forever?

Post by MaxH »

Yes, why should we unban you? Time isn't an argument to unban someone. (Since aug -07 btw)
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
Rockstarenergydrink

i dont think i should be banned? if anyone has a reason why i was banned and tell me Ill be happy to take the time until i can play but honestly i dont think anyone will if theres no reason why i was banned Why should i sit bein banned???
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by MaxH »

You harassed the server several times, which gave you a 7 days ban. Within the refund ticket (a system we no longer use), you mainly complained about the slow cars and slow income in a bad manner, and when explained to correct your attitude you answered "screw this this server really started to suck the ppl have shitty attitudes and money is slow, *bad language reported* THIS".

That is an attitude that we can leave outside our servers, to that earned you that 999 ban.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

Rockstarenergydrink

Where did you get that from?
Rockstarenergydrink

Sorry for double post but why would anyone complain about slow cars in one server to go to another just to be induced with the same cars??? :boxed:
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by MaxH »

Rockstarenergydrink wrote:Where did you get that from?
We kinda keep logs of things.
Rockstarenergydrink wrote:Sorry for double post but why would anyone complain about slow cars in one server to go to another just to be induced with the same cars??? :boxed:
Ask yourself. If i'd get a dime for every "why would anyone do this", i'd be rich. As hell.

Rockstarenergydrink

well if u wanted to get rich off of a dime everyone said that u would have to get 100,000 people to say that and that seems unlikely cuz i have looked at the ban Section of the forum =P but is it possible for u to tell me how long till im unbanned i really dont remember getting banned myself so idk what to say ... maybe my cousin was using my s2 accoutn at the time cuz he has used it but i would like to be unbanned Good Servers are becoming few and far so i would like to play CLC =P
illegal
Officer
Ingame nick: nic illegal
LFS Name: illegal

Post by illegal »

My cousin's girlfriend's father told me you won't be automatically unbanned ever. That is what a 999 day ban, in LFS, does. You're out almost indefinitely until manual action is taken.
This may take a while, depending on signs of honest remorse and a clearly visible improvement of attitude.

Which server were you banned from recently, to make you so desperate to drive a frustratingly slow UF1 again for virtual cash - probably losing a ton in the progress as well?
▀█▀▐▌▀█▀ ▄█▀
teamnic | Lastfm | deviantArt

LFS patches | LFS Strobe
Distance records | Lap time records | Teh rig

Annoying you in LFS since February 2003.
Rockstarenergydrink

What other server would i be posting about 0.o and i dont care ths is the only server im banned from at the moment and im banned for no reason i have no remembering of what i did it may very well have been my cousin so idk what to do
illegal
Officer
Ingame nick: nic illegal
LFS Name: illegal

Post by illegal »

Rockstarenergydrink wrote:Sorry for double post but why would anyone complain about slow cars in one server to go to another just to be induced with the same cars??? :boxed:
Does this not imply you went to an other server (of the same kind) after you received your ban?
▀█▀▐▌▀█▀ ▄█▀
teamnic | Lastfm | deviantArt

LFS patches | LFS Strobe
Distance records | Lap time records | Teh rig

Annoying you in LFS since February 2003.
Rockstarenergydrink

no its implying that All servers have the same cars so why would anyone complain about the same cars if you have to use them anyways?
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by MaxH »

Why you complained about the slow cars is something we couldn't care less of, you were banned because the way you did it on (even after being told to correct your attitude), not *that* you did it. So lets drop the discussion about WHY you whined about the cars, bitte. You asked for the reason of the ban, now you have it.

Rockstarenergydrink

Whats "Bitte"?
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by MaxH »

God in Heaven and holy Mary...

Its german for "please", as common known like pizza means "hot round thing with origins from Italy with a lot of different fillings on, that's very tasty and eventually will get u really fat, but lets eat some more anyways".

Thread locked due evidently lack interest about the ban. PM if needed to unlock.