Track rotation and stuff

Post questions and suggestion regarding forum, server or gameplay in this forum

Moderator: CLC Crew

Khonsu
Ingame nick: [ Khonsu ]
LFS Name: Inouva

Track rotation and stuff

Post by Khonsu »

I realy enjoy this server , but i see ppl get tired of the same track rotation with the same 4 tracks

I´ve checked other cruise server in the list of host and they have more ppl that clc ( I know there is the summer period ) but is not that , ppl go to other server cuz mantain the same track for 2 weeks or more , Clc change every week and is a little annoying (Not for me ) i´ve seen users enter to the server and say "Oh again change the track?" and sudenly log off from the server

Also the weather time , wth , allways sunny , we have other weaters cool wheather , with nice car reflection and change a little the "Boring" ( Of course boring for me ) sunny weather

What is my point? , change the track not so often, put again south city and try new tracks layout , such a sky pad or the drag strip ( Of course with a layout ) also the weather , not allways sunny sunny sunny , we have other weather...

Also some tipe of countest with rewards... More actime Clc menbers ,YES , i only see pass me all the 24hs and some times to trueno or titanium , where are the rest of the team?

Ppl barely stay in the server , in fact i´ve seen ppl who only go for the ticket and then go to other cruise server...

I realy like clc ,and i pass 4 hours at day driving there , but i dont like how things are sunken in...

Best Regards

Lucius "[ Khonsu ]"
OMG! WTF IS THAT! OOHHHH AHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ---- KABOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! - World explode - end
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Re: Track rotation and stuff

Post by Eaglezor »

/me is bored with the countless other threads what are almost identicaL to this one
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
illegal
Officer
Ingame nick: nic illegal
LFS Name: illegal

Post by illegal »

There are currently 7 tracks in normal rotation.
The thing with people not liking the track is that they can come back a week after and possibly encounter a track they do like.

Management of weather is Bobo's department, but he's currently experiencing a little identity crisis (WoW).

Also, congratulations to Trueno and Titanium with their CLC membership.
▀█▀▐▌▀█▀ ▄█▀
teamnic | Lastfm | deviantArt

LFS patches | LFS Strobe
Distance records | Lap time records | Teh rig

Annoying you in LFS since February 2003.
Khonsu

Post by Khonsu »

Eaglezor wrote:/me is bored with the countless other threads what are almost identicaL to this one
Well if you dont like my suggestion dont come to make spam..
OMG! WTF IS THAT! OOHHHH AHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ---- KABOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! - World explode - end
Khonsu

Post by Khonsu »

illegal wrote:There are currently 7 tracks in normal rotation.
The thing with people not liking the track is that they can come back a week after and possibly encounter a track they do like.

Management of weather is Bobo's department, but he's currently experiencing a little identity crisis (WoW).

Also, congratulations to Trueno and Titanium with their CLC membership.
I´m not saying they are in the CLC Staff with the clc "TaG" but apart of titanium and trueno and pass me i dont know other ppl who hass adm comands to kick or ban ppl , and save your sarcasm

And 7 tracks? , i´ve only drive in as7 - ky3 - ky2 - fb4 and whr ... and the rest? , south city , blackwood , the skypad ....
illegal
Officer
Ingame nick: nic illegal
LFS Name: illegal

Post by illegal »

Your returned sarcasm forces me to add some facts:
  • Titanium has no rights whatsoever on that server.
  • Regular tracks in rotation - FE4, AS7R, AS6R, KY3R, AS5R, WE1R, KY2
The skidpad isn't a bad suggestion, really. A few days of the very first CLC layout wouldn't hurt.
▀█▀▐▌▀█▀ ▄█▀
teamnic | Lastfm | deviantArt

LFS patches | LFS Strobe
Distance records | Lap time records | Teh rig

Annoying you in LFS since February 2003.
Khonsu

Post by Khonsu »

illegal wrote:Your returned sarcasm forces me to add some facts:
  • Titanium has no rights whatsoever on that server.
  • Regular tracks in rotation - FE4, AS7R, AS6R, KY3R, AS5R, WE1R, KY2
The skidpad isn't a bad suggestion, really. A few days of the very first CLC layout wouldn't hurt.

WE are missing south city and blackwood..

Also my point is in the consistenci and popularity of the track , i see more ppl driving in kyoto national that other tracks...

What about test for 2 weeks 1 track and see the results? , the other cruise server have more that 16 user online all the time , even LC have more ppl with 2 servers

Regards

P.S:Where is the Multiquote botton?
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

Khonsu wrote:P.S:Where is the Multiquote botton?
Hiding in my pants. Copy+paste like everyone else.

However, to answer your original question... We had loads of people WITH this system of track rotation (for a year?), so that doesnt influence that much as you seem to think. We also had other weather settings, to get nothing but complaints to get it cloudy or sunny. We also have tried having an SO-map, but the road is to tight so we get more carnage and flying cars than anything else. Blackwood also have been tried, but its not that exiting, people didnt like it... I guess in the future the layouts of those can be worked with, but.. i doubt it will be a good idea to use em. its to difficult to remove the 'track' feeling of it i guess.

So really, thanks for the input, but you come with no things we havent already tried out.

Edit: Santa just called me. He told me to tell you to join server once a day between 23rd to the 30ths. He said that would make you smile.
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
Khonsu

Post by Khonsu »

MaxH wrote:
Khonsu wrote:P.S:Where is the Multiquote botton?
Hiding in my pants. Copy+paste like everyone else.

However, to answer your original question... We had loads of people WITH this system of track rotation (for a year?), so that doesnt influence that much as you seem to think. We also had other weather settings, to get nothing but complaints to get it cloudy or sunny. We also have tried having an SO-map, but the road is to tight so we get more carnage and flying cars than anything else. Blackwood also have been tried, but its not that exiting, people didnt like it... I guess in the future the layouts of those can be worked with, but.. i doubt it will be a good idea to use em. its to difficult to remove the 'track' feeling of it i guess.

So really, thanks for the input, but you come with no things we havent already tried out.

Edit: Santa just called me. He told me to tell you to join server once a day between 23rd to the 30ths. He said that would make you smile.
Allright , if SO is to tight.. why not make One direction only?, yes sounds "Anti Cruise" , but hey it worth the try...
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Post by Eaglezor »

Khonsu wrote:
Eaglezor wrote:/me is bored with the countless other threads what are almost identicaL to this
one
Well if you dont like my suggestion dont come to make spam..
all i was saying is that you should perhaps try the search function that is rather usefully on this forum, no reason at all to bite my head off.
Khonsu wrote:Allright , if SO is to tight.. why not make One direction only?
and if your gunna be a big meanie to me, then il do it back, i think thats the worst idea i have heared on this forum.

Peace out?
Eagle
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
Bobomoomin
Officer
Ingame nick: [CLC] Bobo
LFS Name: Jack Tebbutt

Post by Bobomoomin »

/me cries

Since altering the track rotation will require speaking to a lot of people I'm not sure if we can do anything involving that in the near future. However, as the offical CLC weather man I shall see it my duty to kill the sun for a while.

One a more serious note, I like turtles.
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

Eaglezor wrote:
Khonsu wrote:Yadda.
More yadda
If you two are gonna fight, leave it outside then forum, or i'll force you out of it. Grow up ffs.
Khonsu wrote:Allright , if SO is to tight.. why not make One direction only?, yes sounds "Anti Cruise" , but hey it worth the try...
I guess you answered yourself there, except.. isnt even worth the try because of the reason you just said.

Btw, listen to Santa, he's as wise as his beard is white :santa: After all it may be that SO and BL is in the rotation after all (and have been all time)? :yikes:
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
Blackbird
Officer
Ingame nick: Blackbird
LFS Name: BlackbirdCaD

Post by Blackbird »

imo the "problem" is in the game itself, there is only 3 good tracks in my opinion: fernbay black, aston long, and kyoto GP.
We should write to the LFS devs and say that we want more tracks ;P (long tracks, not short poo tracks)
Oh ye and then they should release the darn Scirocco this century.

btw i agree that the tracks should not change that often.. but on the other hand it's not that funny if there is a track which i don't like and it's on for 2 weeks.. on the other hand it's not fun if there is a track which i love but it's only on for 1 week... aaah w/e ^^
Antec 1200 | Corsair HX850 | Intel Core i7 920 @ 4.2 GHz | Asus P6TD Deluxe | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair XMS3 1600 mhz CL7 | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB | Intel X25-M G2 80GB | Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 | Creative SB X-Fi XtremeGamer | HP ZR24w+Datacolor Spyder 3 Elite colorimeter | Coolermaster Sentinel | Logitech G15 | Logitech G25 | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Khonsu

Post by Khonsu »

I´m frustraiting with the clc comunity drivers

Now we have south city and ppl complain about the money ( They say the money earn is slow ) , come on what is that???'

The track last 4 days and now it will change right now , i dont get it why this , i dont care the money in the server , i enjoy drive my cars and that all , dont cate if i got 2'4823984932842'34$ or -2383274982374$ in the game, i find south city , a great track, more that the others tracks , and now for what they are saying about the money , it whould change...

Complety disapointed with the users who only care about the money...
Wraak
Towtrucker
Towtrucker
Ingame nick: Wraak
LFS Name: Wraak

Post by Wraak »

Khonsu wrote:I´m frustraiting with the clc comunity drivers

Now we have south city and ppl complain about the money ( They say the money earn is slow ) , come on what is that???'

The track last 4 days and now it will change right now , i dont get it why this , i dont care the money in the server , i enjoy drive my cars and that all , dont cate if i got 2'4823984932842'34$ or -2383274982374$ in the game, i find south city , a great track, more that the others tracks , and now for what they are saying about the money , it whould change...

Complety disapointed with the users who only care about the money...
sorry to bump this thread, as the conversation in it is terrible and rude, but the post I quoted is what I really agree with.

I don't care how much money I make per hour, I want to have fun while cruising and not get bored. I'm pretty sure SO is still on the 3-day sched with BL and whatever, and I honestly think it should get it's own week if not more. I know the users opinions don't effect how the admins run things (as told to me about 4 times with past suggestions) but there might be a reason LTC usually kills us in terms of amount of people on.

I don't intend to start another SO week thread, but just users opinions in general.

Just my $.02