Moderator: CLC Crew

passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Re: Track rotation and stuff

Post by passme[bum] »

Wraak wrote:I don't care how much money I make per hour, I want to have fun while cruising and not get bored. I'm pretty sure SO is still on the 3-day sched with BL and whatever, and I honestly think it should get it's own week if not more. I know the users opinions don't effect how the admins run things (as told to me about 4 times with past suggestions) but there might be a reason LTC usually kills us in terms of amount of people on.

I don't intend to start another SO week thread, but just users opinions in general.

Just my $.02

Well as ive said many times before but i will say again , south city started out as a week long track but people voted by not showing up or complaining after 1 day ,so we altered the layout in hopes it would be more popular but people still complain after 2 days ,i really wish it could run for 7 days but due to public demand it cant (see we do listen)
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

Wraak wrote:I know the users opinions don't effect how the admins run things (as told to me about 4 times with past suggestions) but there might be a reason LTC usually kills us in terms of amount of people on.
aw, come on, dont give us that speech. Ofc we do follow what people wants, within reason, its just that we follow what ALL our users want. as passme said, we've been quite empty last couple of times we had SO, more than with other tracks, so that doesnt really gives us signals that people want more time with SO. I cant see how that is that users opinions doesn't affect us admins. Do you really think we want to have it our way only, with no people in the server? well, surprise, our way is your way. :)

Its a special kind of track in this situation. Anyhow, to make you a bit happier, we'll announce before it comes next time, so y'all SO fetishist can be able to play some more within its schedule. :)
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
Wraak
Towtrucker
Towtrucker
Ingame nick: Wraak
LFS Name: Wraak

Post by Wraak »

MaxH wrote:
Wraak wrote:I know the users opinions don't effect how the admins run things (as told to me about 4 times with past suggestions) but there might be a reason LTC usually kills us in terms of amount of people on.
aw, come on, dont give us that speech. Ofc we do follow what people wants, within reason, its just that we follow what ALL our users want. as passme said, we've been quite empty last couple of times we had SO, more than with other tracks, so that doesnt really gives us signals that people want more time with SO. I cant see how that is that users opinions doesn't affect us admins. Do you really think we want to have it our way only, with no people in the server? well, surprise, our way is your way. :)

Its a special kind of track in this situation. Anyhow, to make you a bit happier, we'll announce before it comes next time, so y'all SO fetishist can be able to play some more within its schedule. :)
Maybe I am just a SO fetishist haha.
passme[bum] wrote:Well as ive said many times before but i will say again , south city started out as a week long track but people voted by not showing up or complaining after 1 day ,so we altered the layout in hopes it would be more popular but people still complain after 2 days ,i really wish it could run for 7 days but due to public demand it cant (see we do listen)
Yeah, I guess people just get motivated by the money too much. Is there any way we can maybe have a 1.5x money multiplier for SO? Maybe that'll invite some extra people.

I mean there haven't been many changes to CLC lately, and I don't want to see it die :surrender:
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by MaxH »

Wraak wrote:I mean there haven't been many changes to CLC lately, and I don't want to see it die :surrender:
We wont implement a money multiplier, that i can tell you for sure. We're trying to get people to have LESS money actually, Most ppl get bored when they have no goal to achieve, and that is "killing CLC" the most, if anything at all is (which i dont agree with you it is).

However, things are happening and new things are coming on various levels. To bad you cant see into the future... :)
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

Wraak
Towtrucker
Towtrucker

Post by Wraak »

MaxH wrote:
Wraak wrote:I mean there haven't been many changes to CLC lately, and I don't want to see it die :surrender:
We wont implement a money multiplier, that i can tell you for sure. We're trying to get people to have LESS money actually, Most ppl get bored when they have no goal to achieve, and that is "killing CLC" the most, if anything at all is (which i dont agree with you it is).

However, things are happening and new things are coming on various levels. To bad you cant see into the future... :)
Not saying it's dying, just don't want to stand by and watch if it does start to die off. I want to help make CLC better if possible. Hopefully S3 content will breath some life back into CLC and LFS in general. Same old cars and tracks are getting kind of boring. New physics will be nice as well :afro:

edit: wow, didn't know I've been on CLC for 2 years now! Doesnt seem that long haha.
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by MaxH »

Well here it is, a half official announcement is that next track week (changes night between Thursday and Friday) will be the quite special South city, Blackwood Grand Prix and Fern Bay Rallycross. :)

If you're there, i'll UF1 down yer ass1 ;)

Wraak
Towtrucker
Towtrucker

Post by Wraak »

MaxH wrote:Well here it is, a half official announcement is that next track week (changes night between Thursday and Friday) will be the quite special South city, Blackwood Grand Prix and Fern Bay Rallycross. :)

If you're there, i'll UF1 down yer ass1 ;)
/me cancels all real life duties on Friday/Saturday/Sunday to do 2000km of South City in UF1 >:D

Thanks <3 Hope the server is pretty full! Really don't want SO to be too boring. It's a very social track :D