bye

Off topic chat that's not suitable in any other place

Moderator: CLC Crew

werd
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket

Re: bye

Post by werd »

HarryH wrote:Excuse me i had allready red the Posts and its not my fault im slightly stupid! but im AM NOT changing my opinion PassMe was doing his job !
Eeh... What just happend? Why are you lashing out on me? :P I havent said ure stupid nor that you should change ure opinon. In fact, i agree with that pass me is only doing hes job(AS I JUST WROTE!) but theres still odd things around all this.

Take it easy with the drinks dude ;)
Birdy Birdy in the sky, Fell a Poo Poo in my eye, Me dont care Me dont cry, Me just happy cows dont Fly!
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

God in heaven. Why do i even have to write this? Really, this rant you have to take: why give us work about things this silly that need to be explained, that also have been regulated in rules since the beginning of time? Haven't you learned anything yet at all?! This kind of matters takes the energy out of me and just makes me want to smack you all in your faces. Hard, really hard. With a bat. Sigh. Okay, sorry about that. Here we go.

I started out writing a quite long and explanatory thing about this rules, but it got to long. So here's the short mode of this:

1: Non english rule has existed since the beginning of time, everyone knows about it. Why do you whine about it? Reason of the rule is so we don't have to learn 20 languages. Use TS for other languages.

If you are forced (and I'm talking force like someone holding a gun to your head) to use ingame to talk about songs and website, make VERY sure thats what your talking about. Remember, its the senders responsibility that the receiver of the information understands you. For sites, use the full URL (example: 'blocket.se') and for song names etc, use citation or apostrophes with a explainatory text (example: 'The song is called "Vi går och fiskar".'). But really, avoid non-english in ingame chat, thats the best.

2: The rule about arguing on server has almost existed as long. everyone knows about it. You got warnings about it. Why do you whine about it? Reason to that is to keep chatter down from ingame, so CLIS can communicate properly. If you want to argue or discuss anything, go ot our freely provided Teamspeak or use this forum. Small chatter is considered OK, as long as the volume of the chatter is low. Discussions and arguments hardly ever is.

You are all welcome to use our server and services freely, as long as you follow the rules we've set up (and tbh, its sad if you decide to not play on CLC because of this very ridiculous thing). The rules exist for reasons. If you don't follow them you will get warned, and the simplest is to correct your attitude and/or language. If you don't, more actions will follow, its always been so regardless of who you are. If we wouldn't follow up with actions when the rules are set aside, the rules themselves would be totally meaningless. If you feel a rule is wrong you are very welcome to discuss it, but not ingame. Use TS or forum. In fact, I'd beg you all to tell us your opinions about them, criticism is always welcome.

Thank god i decided to not post the long one. Now i spend 1'5hrs to investigate and make a reply for this matter, but I'm still confused why the heck i need to explain this today considering that CLiS third birthday is coming up, and CLC as concept has existed almost 3½ years. Its great to be admin...
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
werd
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket

Post by werd »

(Sry if i really dont make any sence or whatever... its late here in sweden by this time this is posted..)

...it sems almost nothing what u said is pointed to me since im not against the rules. And you wanna smack who in the face? Me? For what?! Its better to just shut up aperantly :/. Once i again i'll write this: I understand that this is dealt with on a almost regular basis and its sick and tireing for u mods to deal with jackasses like me self :) Dont get me wrong on that, dont se me as another "Pofter/Terry Bendez" pls ;)

Meh, i also had written a long defense rant but whats the point of saying anything since noone really asnwer what ure typing...

First, its not even that aimed towards me ure whole speach there so... And the only thing that will come out from this chatter is nothing. Absolutley nothing. I give up discussing since it will only be seen as anoying bullplopp. I will only drag my poor name futher down the drain.

It feels weird that you think Aero will only leave because he got a small warning and a little kick...
Idk what Aeros motivation are to the fullest but it feels like it is alittle deeper then what your nose will reach :)

To sum it all up: You only see the complaints about the "English rule" - we obey nicely and will crawl back in line ;) ;) ;)

eh, i give up...
Birdy Birdy in the sky, Fell a Poo Poo in my eye, Me dont care Me dont cry, Me just happy cows dont Fly!
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by MaxH »

I don't really understand much of what you are trying to say or point at.. .but my post was towards aero principally, and eko in second hand. I haven't read much of the other post in the thread, since you'all weren't in this story, but only choosing sides.
werd wrote:And the only thing that will come out from this chatter is nothing. Absolutley nothing. I give up discussing since it will only be seen as anoying bullplopp. I will only drag my poor name futher down the drain.
This i did understand, and your wrong. Discussions are more than welcome - in forum or TS. Like i said, something you dont like about CLC? Something you like about CLC? Tell us! We're doing this for free on our spare time, between job and bed, and only thing that we get 'paid' in is your appreciation of what we do. Leaving the server wont get us a clue of how we can do things better, telling us what we're doing wrong, or what we do good, will.

(and yes, its bloody late here in Sweden...)
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

werd
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket

Post by werd »

For the most part when theres an discussion it feels like its always a "win/loose"-situation. And im not out for that, winning or loosing. Thats why it seems hard to keep on discussing, so im not gonna say anything more :)
Aero didnt say anything in this thread so i thought it was an good opertunity to reach out alittle...

Noone "choosed" any sides to this, if you think that, then you really havent read anything :/

And please, do read this: MrEko, Aero, Chrize1 me and all the others understand that you are "throwing away" your spare time at this, and that ure even answering in the thread is appreciated by all of us. :)

And well, i might be back with an better formulated "suggestion rant" but for now i leave the word to the other that havent said anything... If they dare to speak ;) ;)

Sry for the troublemaking!

//Daniel
Aerodynamik
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket
Ingame nick: <Aero
LFS Name: Aerodynamik

Post by Aerodynamik »

I guess the big problem with me is that I really wanted to be officer. And I have been trying to get closer to that goal some months now and really tried to help new people coming to the server, being nice and friendly..

But of course I have to screw things up, first was when I joked a bit with Max.. Which wasn't appreciated, but I still continued. Why? I have no clue.. I guess I thought my chance was far away at that point so I didn't really care anymore.
But after some days it was forgotten.. Now the last days people have been a bit irritated on me, people maybe haven't but it have felt like that.. And I don't know if I have done anything stupid at that moment..

Anyway, this argue with Pass the last days haven't made anything better.. For every little mistake I made, someone was there to yell or kick me.. It felt like I wasn't welcome anymore, and if I'm not welcome I don't want to be there either..

I know my english is poor, but i try. :confused:
MrEko
Going for lottery ticket
Going for lottery ticket

Post by MrEko »

I guess there isnt much left to say other than sad to see you leave Aero! :sad:
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by MaxH »

MrEko wrote:I guess there isnt much left to say other than sad to see you leave Aero! :sad:
+1
Aerodynamik wrote:I guess the big problem with me is that I really wanted to be officer. And I have been trying to get closer to that goal some months now and really tried to help new people coming to the server, being nice and friendly..

But of course I have to screw things up, first was when I joked a bit with Max.. Which wasn't appreciated, but I still continued. Why? I have no clue.. I guess I thought my chance was far away at that point so I didn't really care anymore.
But after some days it was forgotten.. Now the last days people have been a bit irritated on me, people maybe haven't but it have felt like that.. And I don't know if I have done anything stupid at that moment..

Anyway, this argue with Pass the last days haven't made anything better.. For every little mistake I made, someone was there to yell or kick me.. It felt like I wasn't welcome anymore, and if I'm not welcome I don't want to be there either..

I know my english is poor, but i try. :confused:
First of all, I appreciate you taking the time and write in the forum.

Second, i dont really understand the problem. Eko broke the english rule, you argue it, was asked to stop.. etc etc.

With this post of yours i see the reason, but still not really the problem. If someone does, tell me. I understand your frustration, but... all... this has grown out of proportion, tbh.

Anyhow, CLC has lasted three years for now and we're all, except for CLIS, living human persons that interact with each other. Would you really think that everything was going to be fine all the way? We've all have ups and down, specially with each other. Ofc we cant change each others personality, just accept who we and other are.

Brick walls are there in life to prove how much you want things. I cant say when or if you are going to get officer, and its up to you if you leave or not, but to me... i think its quite silly to leave because of this.

Aerodynamik
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket

Post by Aerodynamik »

Yea, maybe ill come back.. But not now, or tomorrow..

Thanks for taking your time
Aerodynamik
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket

Post by Aerodynamik »

After weeks of trying other servers, I've decided to come back if you forgive me. :innocent:
I miss everyone and every other server is just a disaster!
Carlos
Officer
Ingame nick: Carlos
LFS Name: Denonforce14

Post by Carlos »

Welcome back!
Toyota Soarer driftcar in the garage.
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

Welcome back
maybe trying other cruise servers has changed your apprication for clc server in general , sometimes people need to blow off steam ,its all good ,glad to have you back.
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by MaxH »

passme[bum] wrote:Welcome back
maybe trying other cruise servers has changed your apprication for clc server in general , sometimes people need to blow off steam ,its all good ,glad to have you back.
+1!