cherryflip
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: cherryflip
LFS Name: cherryflip

black names

Post by cherryflip »

ello,

just got on today and i just want to say i think it is ridiculous that you can get kicked and even banned for having a black name. just because some of you dont like black names i dont think you can just screw the people that do like it.. meh i cant remember the words i want to say after a long day and weekend but you get what i mean..

i think it is unfair.
marud
Ingame nick: marud
LFS Name: marud

Re: black names

Post by marud »

How do you even change color of your name? And how do i see people's name's when driving? They're all hidden in the demo :S
AnyBodyKilla
Officer
Ingame nick: AnyBodyKilla
LFS Name: AnyBodyKilla

Post by AnyBodyKilla »

marud wrote:How do you even change color of your name? And how do i see people's name's when driving? They're all hidden in the demo :S
push "N" to show names over car or name list, and if you hold "ctrl" while the chat window is open you can change colors and add symbols.
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

well all black names have been against the rules as long as i can remember due to black names been so popular amoungst wreckers and people who want to ruin peoples day we had to do something as i have lost count of the amount of times ive wasted my breath trying to get to change their names ,its been an uphill struggle . this has been on the todo list for over 2 years now
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
Bo7od-
Sergeant
Ingame nick: Bo7oD
LFS Name: Bo7oD

Post by Bo7od- »

well i dont like it either i have been in black for a long time

but im not gonna leave the server because of that

just live with it ^^
Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I’m not perfect -and I don’t live to be- but before you start pointing fingers… make sure your hands are clean!
marud
Ingame nick: marud
LFS Name: marud

Post by marud »

AnyBodyKilla wrote:
marud wrote:How do you even change color of your name? And how do i see people's name's when driving? They're all hidden in the demo :S
push "N" to show names over car or name list, and if you hold "ctrl" while the chat window is open you can change colors and add symbols.
danp29
Ingame nick: dan
LFS Name: dan

Post by danp29 »

yeah well, i'm slowly realizing alot of what happens on this server is'nt because its the fair thing to do, but its what the admins feel like doing. i can understand a kick for a black name though. someone was banned for it?
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

danp29 wrote:yeah well, i'm slowly realizing alot of what happens on this server is'nt because its the fair thing to do, but its what the admins feel like doing. i can understand a kick for a black name though. someone was banned for it?
i dont know where your getting your info from but since ive been admin i dont recall someone been banned for this
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases