Moderator: CLC Crew

TossupomM
Got wrong number
Got wrong number
Ingame nick: TossupomM
LFS Name: TossupomM

Can I get my account fully resetted?

Post by TossupomM »

First of all I apologize for my bad english. Secondly I apologize, if the topic is in wrong place, buy Timbe told me, to put it here.
So... Can I get my account fully restored (TossupomM , TossupomM), I mean to get rid of everything (Km's, cars, money etc)? You ask why... Couple of my friends made me a present (for birthday and christmas) Happy birthday to me :mrgreen: , containing one guys old racing wheel (G25 :afro: ) and LFS Licence for TossupomM. I coudn't drive at racing servers (a bit to nooby :P ), so my m8s told me to try cruise. But everywhere I went I had already an account, with Km's and stuff. They told me that's okay, you'l get advance and so... But I'd like to do that hard work by myself too, make myself some new friends etc and I don't like to have almost 5000 kms and only have XRT and XFG.. Other ppl have 3000 kms and GTRs so they told me to ask you guys about it.
I don't want bankrupy, because it would keep my kms :( so don't tell me about that (friends told me about that) and I understand, that if you allow me to reset, then everyone would want it too :( . I would understand and still play in your server, if you say no, but I'd love to start over by myself, because there aren't annoying wreckers in you'r server (friend warned about other servers). Pass me told, that only JJ and Conrad (sorry If i say any names wrong :roll: ) can do it... Anyway, thanks for such a wonderful server.

TossupomM
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Re: Can I get my account fully resetted?

Post by passme[bum] »

i will reset your account as you asked so nicely and are not negative and i understand the reasoning and is a matter of public record you will have to be off-line for me to do this so i kicked you , you are now fully reset
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
TossupomM
Got wrong number
Got wrong number
Ingame nick: TossupomM
LFS Name: TossupomM

Post by TossupomM »

Thank you very much! I will never be negative to you! Thanks

TossupomM
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

I think he meant negative cash :mrgreen: Good luck
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

yes i did jj
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
Veiovis
Got wrong number
Got wrong number
Ingame nick: Barret
LFS Name: Veiovis

Post by Veiovis »

Since the topic of this thread matches my issue...

I've been driving on CLC several months ago, maybe a year. It sure was fun, though my visits were only occasionally. When I tried to join the server for the first time since then I was disappointed by the fact that all my stats, cars, well... my whole account has been purged (along with my old CLC forum account, it seems), probably due to my long-time absence. I'd be really grateful if my old stats were restored (if possible). Thank you very much.

Ingame nick: Barret
LFS-Name: Veiovis
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] 135i
LFS Name: mjh93sa

Post by mjh93sa »

Err... actually it's the exact opposite. But anyway, as you asked nicely your account has been restored from our backups.

Please note that we have periodic purges of the userfiles to keep the server tidy and so on. So, unless you want to lose it all again it's worth popping in, even if infrequently.
[CLC] M135i
was: 330d, [CLC]135i, [CLC] MINI JCW