Host has a different game code

General talk about computers, hardware and software.

Moderator: CLC Crew

ertbeer
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: Ertbeer
LFS Name: Ertbeer

Host has a different game code

Post by ertbeer »

Yesterday, i got kicked for spectating in pitlane. (time-out) And after that i can't login anymore... It says "Host has a different game code"

Anyone got tips? :help:
Branduslex
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: BraXhn
LFS Name: Branduslex

Re: Host has a different game code

Post by Branduslex »

Hello there Ertbeer, im posting this in a hurry so if you have any problems I sadly can't help you.

Go to this forum - http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=80725 - and download the .exe file.
When it asks for wich folder to extract to, chose your LFS folder, and when you've done that - it will ask if you want to overwrite the current items. Chose Yes.

Then it should be working.
Do not have LFS running while doing this.

Just for security, backup your LFS folder before installing the patch - IF we would need to roll back to the previous version.
You can also, (If you feel hardcore enough,) download the .zip file instead, and then extract it and copy all the containing files to the LFS folder.

Hope this will help you in your quest to join CLC once again ;)
Please, visit Fuzzle.org to listen in on our Web-radio!

And as usual,
Enjoy the ride!
ertbeer
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: Ertbeer
LFS Name: Ertbeer

Re: Host has a different game code

Post by ertbeer »

Pheew, downloading .exe file worked! :D
Thanks for helping! My life is saved...
Joshuaquexy
Ingame nick: Joshuaquexy
LFS Name: Joshuaquexy

#gpt_dubiousness_subject

Post by Joshuaquexy »

Have you ever wondered what the average cost of insulating your building's facade is? It's a hot topic in the construction industry, with prices varying depending on materials, labor, and the size of the project. Some may argue that investing in proper insulation is worth every penny, while others may see it as an unnecessary expense. What do you think - is insulating your facade a wise investment or a waste of money? Let's discuss!

mailuator homes