Ingame nick: shatter
LFS Name: juss96

THE WIZARD DK intentional ramming

Post by shatter »

1. Your LFS nickname: log1
  2. Your LFS username: juss96
  3. The reported LFS nickname:THE WIZARD DK
  4. The reported LFS username:THE WIZARD DK
  5. URL to the replay / screenshots: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx3pJl ... sp=sharing
  6. What happened? WIZARD changed his line without any reason(other than ramming me), flipping me, after one lap i was in his way, and he showed no intention to avoid me, he could have easily done that, and rammed me again, straight on the back. also pay attention to the chat.
  7. When in the replay it happened? start watching from 27:00, specing me (log1) or THE WIZARD DK until the end of replay (~3 mins). after the action there is some ranting, which could help understand him
  8. Why is that wrong? Hopefully we can clearly see that WIZARD did Ram me twice in that video. Ramming is agains the rules.
  9. Any suggestion of resolution? I am inexperienced here, so cannot really suggest anything myself. Players have been banned for accidental smashings, but this is intentional ramming. As he did not show any remorse i suggest a temporary ban. Also, he was driving xfr, which makes the case very obvious. I hope we can keep this kind of attitude out from clc.
Dark Force
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: Trueno
LFS Name: Dark Force

Re: THE WIZARD DK intentional ramming

Post by Dark Force »

6. "What happened? WIZARD changed his line without any reason(other than ramming me), flipping me, after one lap i was in his way, and he showed no intention to avoid me, he could have easily done that, and rammed me again, straight on the back. also pay attention to the chat" (shatter).

27:00-THE WIZARD DK¥Å (THE WIZARD DK) crosses two lanes of traffic and cuts you off. You rear end his car and roll onto your roof because of this. In line 6 above you claim that: "WIZARD changed his line without any reason(other than ramming me)." This is not an intentional ram in my honest opinion. Most of us don't pay 100% attention to our rear view mirrors on the oval. This type of accident happens many times throughout the course of a week when we are on KY1X.

28:00-™ÒÔÏÞYórRy (dan40BG) gives you a free tow and gets you on your wheels. You are moving towards the apron of the track and you decide to switch directions. You crossed 3 lanes and went directly in front of THE WIZARD DK¥Å (THE WIZARD DK). He makes no intention to avoid you and he rear ends you, but at the same time it appears that you intended to get in his way.

9. "Any suggestion of resolution? I am inexperienced here, so cannot really suggest anything myself" (shatter). If you do not offer a resolution, or suggest a motion, what can I do to resolve this? My synopsis of the incident is that both of you acted carelessly and had no intention of avoiding each other in both instances. I have a hard time taking any action over an accident that incidentally happens multiple times a week on KY1X.

9. "Players have been banned for accidental smashings, but this is intentional ramming" (shatter). Maybe. Our admins and moderators ban players for breaking the rules. A personal vendetta is never justification for banning a player, and our admins know this. I disagree with your claim.

I apologize for letting this report go unnoticed as long as it did. I have adjusted my notification settings and I have subscribed to the reports section of the forums.
:lfs: