Your Best Part Of CLC

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

My favourite part of CLC would be Cadeting, Cash Jackpot, when plenty of people are on the server, the fact that fools dont race much on CLC

BIG UPS TO CLC, THERES NOTHING BETTER
Pugsly
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder

Post by Pugsly »

i never see you on sean i think you should come on clc more often :D
Chris P
Using !pitlane
Using !pitlane
Ingame nick: Chris P
LFS Name: Chris P

Post by Chris P »

My favourite part has to be the quizes. It's funny how people go on about others using Google when in fact there's no problem with that. If they're faster using Google then good for them! Not everyone knows the answer to each question, so why complain if someone looks it up?

Also, if it goes well, I enjoy large cruises/photo shoots. Quite often though people try to get to the front of the pack and stay to close to the person in front, thus causing crashes behind the leaders.
Danielw597
Saving for GTR
Saving for GTR
Location: Lancashire, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Galaxy, Univerce

Post by Danielw597 »

I like hosting quizs :)
And driving teh FZR :)
ptzs wrote:Eagle should tow for free in Aston, he causes 99% of accidents there
CLC - Is a lot like Coronation Street, same ammount of drama.. Just a little more interactive.
Pugsly
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder

Post by Pugsly »

i like being a cadet/officer it brings a better perspective of CLC and also i love people asking me how do you collect gold coins, what is gold, what is lottery lol loveeeeee it :lol:
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

:(:( ur right i dont come on as often anymore, but i am busy for some reason lol, but i should be on most of the day on the 7th of november (in new zealand) :):):):)

CLC ROCKS LFS
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
doc_gooney
Sergeant
Ingame nick: (+)DOCgooney
LFS Name: gooney

Post by doc_gooney »

For me the best part about CLC actually is to see that in a world full of commercial bullshit, where everyone is trying to sue McD & Co. for millions because they're too damn dumb to hold a coffee cup, or where people sell the packaging of their graphics cards on Ebay and receiving more money for that than the card's worth, or where companies like Electronic Arts try to make people buy the same full priced game ever again with only minor overhauls and receiving billions for that - well, it's good to see that some people still enjoy working for the community and not expecting anything in return but a simple word of gratitude sometimes. JJ, and all his predecessors, and all of CLC who work hard on the layout and testing stuff - two thumbs up, way up.

Apart from that, I really like to win the lotto jackpot.
Chesta
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Chesta!
LFS Name: Carboy717

Post by Chesta »

doc_gooney wrote:For me the best part about CLC actually is to see that in a world full of commercial bullshit, where everyone is trying to sue McD & Co. for millions because they're too damn dumb to hold a coffee cup, or where people sell the packaging of their graphics cards on Ebay and receiving more money for that than the card's worth, or where companies like Electronic Arts try to make people buy the same full priced game ever again with only minor overhauls and receiving billions for that - well, it's good to see that some people still enjoy working for the community and not expecting anything in return but a simple word of gratitude sometimes. JJ, and all his predecessors, and all of CLC who work hard on the layout and testing stuff - two thumbs up, way up.

Well Said Sir, Well Said :wink:
Image - [OPC] Chesta - Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
dougie-lampkin
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: [OPC] ROB!
LFS Name: dougie-lampkin

Post by dougie-lampkin »

doc_gooney wrote:For me the best part about CLC actually is to see that in a world full of commercial bullshit, where everyone is trying to sue McD & Co. for millions because they're too damn dumb to hold a coffee cup, or where people sell the packaging of their graphics cards on Ebay and receiving more money for that than the card's worth, or where companies like Electronic Arts try to make people buy the same full priced game ever again with only minor overhauls and receiving billions for that - well, it's good to see that some people still enjoy working for the community and not expecting anything in return but a simple word of gratitude sometimes. JJ, and all his predecessors, and all of CLC who work hard on the layout and testing stuff - two thumbs up, way up.

wow you did that in one breath? impressive mate! But I think you're right about the great admins of CLC...ROCK ON YOU GUYS!