XmaX182
First corner-smasher
First corner-smasher
Ingame nick: Crazy||XmaX
LFS Name: XmaX

Why Pass me dont let me be cadet ?

Post by XmaX182 »

Hi CLC Cruiser and Admins,
i was officer long time ago on the old script... i was beta tester on too for the new script. I had a "break" from LFS, so i lost my officer status. I began play LFS again on the 16h event in september, in this time i began play on CLC too. So i played a time and someone asked me if i was officer. I said yes but long time ago. So pass me looked in a tool or something and said i were never officer. Maybe he cant look on the old insim... dont know.... I dont have replays from my officer work but from the bta server. Many people know that i were officer too. So wanted a chance to become cadet and train me that i can be officer again. When i asked TheMee today he said he need to be Sergant... So i asked Rikki why Rage can be cadet for him, and he cadet first time too. He said that Rage is on TS and he can contact him... Than came P V L on the server, he is sergant so i asked him and Pass Me said, before he took me as cadet he will tell him what...

I think that Pass Me dont want that i be cadet or officer but why ? All have the chance but me not :(

BUT WHY ?

My LFSW name is XmaX, on the old script my ingame name was [D-R-T] XmaX...

Thanks Max
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Re: Why Pass me dont let me be cadet ?

Post by Eaglezor »

i think i can rember you, have u done over 2000 KM, + u need to get back into the comunity and get to know evryone and ern rep :P alot has changed since CLIS 1

GLHF :thumbup:
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
XmaX182
First corner-smasher
First corner-smasher

Post by XmaX182 »

Eaglezor wrote:i think i can rember you, have u done over 2000 KM, + u need to get back into the comunity and get to know evryone and ern rep :P alot has changed since CLIS 1

GLHF :thumbup:
Thats right, on the new CLIS i drove only 2,000 km and than i dont played long time... But in CLIS 2 i wasnt officer anymore, only in CLIS 1

:)
Thanks
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

well to behonest your conduct yesterday ramming a person who robbed you almost got you banned you may only cadet for a sergeant or admin who are officer due to your behavour as a civilian ,which as an officer , you would be in the !g command and would be expected to behave as civilian as well as when officer.
as for wanting to talk to pvl before allowing you to cadet i am chief of police and i may talk to my officers.
also cadetting is not a right its a Privilege
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
XmaX182
First corner-smasher
First corner-smasher

Post by XmaX182 »

passme[bum] wrote:well to behonest your conduct yesterday ramming a person who robbed you almost got you banned you may only cadet for a sergeant or admin who are officer due to your behavour as a civilian ,which as an officer you you would be in the !g command and would be expected to behave as civilian as well as when officer.
as for wanting to talk to pvl before allowing you to cadet i am chief of police and i may talk to my officers.
also cadetting is not a right its a Privilege
yes i wrecked him a bit, and you kicked me, i paid the fine. I dont have problem with this, i braked a law/rule and got fined...
I dont wreck normally, that was 1 time i wrecked someone because i were really angry because of the stealing from Dan ...
That you can talk to your officers is good ;) But i think people should have 1 chance after he braked obey rules...
I think i am fair and i dont do sh*t on the server, only 1 time with the stealing...

I hope you think about that :)

Max
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

XmaX182 wrote:I dont wreck normally, that was 1 time i wrecked someone because i were really angry because of the stealing from Dan ...
Lots of people use that argument to justify revenge wrecking, i fail to understand why. "I don't do it normally, but this time was special and it should be OK this time because i was angry/he was a moron/i had a bad day/my mother is pissing me of." What do you expect us to say? -"Yeah, its OK. We forgive you.. as the matter of fact, well done! keep up the good work." Or not.

We cant repeat this enough it seems:
REVENGE WRECKING IS NEVER OK!
If you got a problem with someone, report it and forget about it! I really fail to understand why some of you do think that we ever should make exception to that server rule, and actually allow someone to revenge wreck another user because you have a special reason.

Back to topic, about you being an officer: As you said you was an officer very long ago. Since then we've organized the officers work much more with rules, guides and certain expectation on behavior, and, well, the way we worked when you was officer is obsolete since long ago. So, I'm sorry to say this, you are not officer, and if you wanna join you have to walk the path of everyone else, I'm afraid. Meaning to read the rules and guides for cadets, then asking (nicely) officers if you can be cadet.. and just hope that we will choose you as officer. As for being cadet, you have the same chances as everyone else, and, of course, your general behavior affects it.
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
XmaX182
First corner-smasher
First corner-smasher

Post by XmaX182 »

Thanks for so positive reply :) But i was really angry to him and you can watch on the server that i drive fair, dont crash...
BTT Too: I hope that some officers are choose me for cadet. Many officers "have his cadets" and train him so no one want to train me again :( But i look forward to be trained :D

Max
RaGe
Using !help
Using !help
Ingame nick: RaGe or RaGe
LFS Name: psysim

Post by RaGe »

XmaX182 wrote: So i asked Rikki why Rage can be cadet for him, and he cadet first time too. He said that Rage is on TS and he can contact him...

Can I just point out that you may be rejected due to lack of experience, an officer can refuse without a reason too. I don't like my name being dragged into this, I believe I was asked to cadet and this is down to my trackside conduct which is untarnished and because I have 21,500km experence on CLIS v2. Isn't it enough that an officer can refuse for no reason? I have noticed that the more you ask is the less you get. Xmax, chill out and wait until enough of your driving skills have been seen. So far you have not impressed me, but thats probably because you have rammed me too!
rikkiwhitehead
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [OPC] Rikki!
LFS Name: rikkiwhitehead

Post by rikkiwhitehead »

Good Morning =)

I have known Rage for quite a while now on teamspeak and i like his attitude and his character.

I dont take cadets on due to there skills, they may have good skills as rage does but I take them on because i like them and i wish for them to share the same experience i was privaliged to have but i can also trust them to be sensible and proffesional.

To be a good cadet you want to hit a fine line - having fun but also not to joke around and I take cadets who i know can hit that line and keep on it. I judge this by speaking to them, watching them and hearing about them.

Having know rage all this time his roadside conduct is pretty much perfect - he has a good reputation and also i can tell he wont mess around. So in answer to your question - This is why i took rage as a brand new cadet.

Many Thanks.
Regards,
Rikki

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste bunny onto your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.