Xbox Live GamerTags

General talk about computers, hardware and software.

Moderator: CLC Crew

wentz22
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [CLC] Adam W
LFS Name: wentz22

Xbox Live GamerTags

Post by wentz22 »

Hey all, guess who...

Well im sure there are some people on this forum now who are going.."Who the Heck is this noob" while other are going, OMG wentz is back!!! but anyways onto the topic

Im looking for anyone on here who using that rare thing called XboxLive to hook me up with a few Gamertags so we can keep in touch. I only have two at the current time, and one of them is two lazy to plug in his Xboxlive and accept *CoughChestaCough*

My gamer tag for anyone is : Wentz22

and to the admins, FYI i love how things have been going will iv been gone, and i believe the dawn of a new born wentz will rise again this coming summer. Im currently Unemployed = No income thats not spent on billz but come summer ill be looking into my own internet source (Hotel's Wifi Accrossed the road FTW) and the main reason i write this all to you know is because at the current time, my laptop is in about 50 pieces due to a fried motherboard....YaY so im currently waiting on that part to be shiped in so i can fix it.

So to end this rant, remember for those of you that know me and those of you that dont, im always around wheter you think i am or not, (Chesta you ever msg me again to move a topic at 11:45pm again im gonna slap u) but i am watching, learning and keeping up to speed. So in that cause....

You should all vote for me in the poll's this year, for fly on the wall, and coolest admin to make a return!!

Even though one of those isnt a voteable topic....haha

Anyways enough is enough, Peace for now
Later
OPC/CLC AdamW

CLC- Where Simulation Meets Reality
....And Chris P Sucks His Thumb
Cpl.Anger
First corner-smasher
First corner-smasher
Ingame nick: Cpl.Anger
LFS Name: Cpl.Anger

Re: Xbox Live GamerTags

Post by Cpl.Anger »

BanzaiiBonzo :wink:
AlsoKnownAs, BanzaiiBonzo :innocent:
"I think im indecisive, but im not so sure."
XmaX182
First corner-smasher
First corner-smasher
Ingame nick: Crazy||XmaX
LFS Name: XmaX

Post by XmaX182 »

XmaX1802
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

SEAN-NZ or SEANNZ1, hope im thining of the right thing, had to mae some crap up for gta 4
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD