Forum has expanded

The City Life Crew will publish news and updates in this forum.

Moderator: CLC Crew

MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Forum has expanded

Post by MaxH »

As you can see the previous category "General talk and discussion" has now been divided into two; once regarding clc and one more general talk. There are now new and more specific forums in both categories. The reason for this was that it was getting a bit to crowded in the old way. Ive also been moving threads all day now to get (most of) them into the new order in an appropriate way.

However, since i was moving quite a few threadsn (i think i've moved like 50-60 threads from off topic) i have not left the shadows, or it would be full of shadows. So if you cant find a thread, please use the search function, or if it was a rather new thread, look in the Active topics list.

We're also in the beginning of starting a tow truck group and section for official tow trucks. More info on this will come later. :)
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Re: Forum has expanded

Post by Eaglezor »

wow, looks good but i persanly dont see what the problame was with the old forum, but still is good

EDIT: GOG DAM IT, all old threads are marked a unread, and being a perfectionist i gotta not have any red threads lol
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

You can mark forums read by clicking "Mark forums read" on the forums first page.
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

awesome job, much better than before
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
manijack
Using !pitlane
Using !pitlane
Ingame nick: BDT®Maniac
LFS Name: Manijack

Post by manijack »

Someone has been working ! =)

Nice job, looks good =)

Christmas present from clc ftw ! :P
ANTEC Three Hundred | ASUS P5Q PRO | CORSAIR 650W Powersupply | ATI Radeon HD 4870 512MB | INTEL Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz | Corsair 4096MB DDR2 | Logitech MX-518 | Logitech G15 | BenQ G2220HD | Logitech G27 | Logitech X-540 5.1 surround | Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit