i am coming back, and this time i am here to stay!

Off topic chat that's not suitable in any other place

Moderator: CLC Crew

Harlza24
Got wrong number
Got wrong number
Ingame nick: Harley
LFS Name: aussie6668

i am coming back, and this time i am here to stay!

Post by Harlza24 »

Hello everyone.

Now 6-12 months ago i pulled the plug on LFS in general.

now my harleya account is gone, due to negativity for being apart of (server) and the silly little children who charge to have the F1 cars which is utter nonsense.

My Ulrich Stern account has been cancelled for the exact same reason but people and server owners didnt like me still even after i said i wasn't apart of (server) i was still banned from there servers.

so now i said " :censored: this :censored: ! im done with LFS alltogether!" closed all my accounts with lfs and did real life stuff for a while, like get a job at Hungry Jacks aka Burger King where i am currently now and loving it.

from 6 months ago i have updated my computer to the latest standed's ill put my spec's here.
MB: MSI PCmate Z87G41 8 gigs of ram
GC: Nvidea GTX660
PSU: 500w
Case: thermltake case.

i have been back on lfs for a while, first with RC then slowly lost interest with them, moved to tc (which is busy around the time i get home) so i thought tonight "do you know what CLC was the first server i started at" i should return there and JUST STAY THERE!

so over the next few weeks you will be seeing more of me in the server and teamspeak again :)

Harley
Branduslex
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: BraXhn
LFS Name: Branduslex

Re: i am coming back, and this time i am here to stay!

Post by Branduslex »

Please contact me asap.

Thanks! :)
Please, visit Fuzzle.org to listen in on our Web-radio!

And as usual,
Enjoy the ride!