Moderator: CLC Crew

shatter
Got wrong number
Got wrong number
Ingame nick: shatter
LFS Name: juss96

crashing Stephanie

Post by shatter »

I wanted to say sorry. What a horrible thing to happen :(. I need to be careful and stop sleeping while driving. :(

It was my fault, please dont accuse anybody other than me, Stephanie.

I hope to improve my attention and attitude towards other drivers.

Above all i hope we can all have a nice cruise environment in the best cruise server.

Feel free to delete this post after some time
Stephanie
Got wrong number
Got wrong number
Ingame nick: Stephanie
LFS Name: Stephanie

Re: crashing Stephanie

Post by Stephanie »

Hi Shatter,

I got annoyed because I was chasing suspects and you kept driving normally and I had to keep asking you to move but you continued to drive between me and the suspect. You then got in the way of the suspect causing them to crash. Just a few minutes later you then hit me full speed head-on on the wrong side of the road.

Most people would have been kicked or something but nobody acted on it which again makes it even more annoying. It was all over in 5 minutes though xD

But really, it's all forgotten about, don't worry about it :) The CLC community is the best and you're part of that Shatter :)
Dark Force
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: Trueno
LFS Name: Dark Force

Re: crashing Stephanie

Post by Dark Force »

I'm glad that this was resolved without any admin intervention. Remember the responsibility lies with the individual to post reports pertaining to server/conduct issues, the admins like to drive as well and we sometimes don't catch everything.
:lfs: