Lack of proper communication for Demotion!

Moderator: CLC Crew

harley a
Ingame nick: Harley
LFS Name: aussie6668

Lack of proper communication for Demotion!

Post by harley a »

Hi guys.

Can all Deputy Police Chiefs please make sure to talk to the user/cadet being demoted in a privet channel please as mats did not do that this morning to me. I cannot understand why i have been demoted and with "your being demoted due to "complaints" in text chat is not enough! was i demoted because of multiple user complaints or was it because of poor busted/lost ratio? Was this talked about with the other deputy's. did a deputy think i could do with more training? this demotion was complealty out of the blue from mats 5 minutes after i joined as cadet onduty.

I need the real reason to why im being demoted. dont just go off of complaints and leave it at that!

If your A Deputy Chief of police COMMUNICATE with your cadets and other deputy
's

This incident has left me ticked off due to lack of communication! if this post is in the wrong section please move.

Harley
Dark Force
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: Trueno
LFS Name: Dark Force

Re: Lack of proper communication for Demotion!

Post by Dark Force »

All of the Deputy Chiefs talking to you about a demotion would be superfluous considering no demotions or promotions are done without a group consensus. That being said, the officers felt that you needed more training and supervision in order to qualify as a red cadet. You are welcome to ask for training from any of the officers and to go on duty as a yellow cadet, if the potential supervising officer agrees to it. I hope this helps clear up the confusion.
:lfs:
harley a

Post by harley a »

thanks for clearing that up tureno.

i wont bother asking this week for training as the track is on KYX and i do believe i was givin red cadet on on KYX, so il try training on another track, and giving time to train from a chief.

Harley
240Racing
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [CLC] Mats
LFS Name: 240Racing

Post by 240Racing »

You were told that you are not following server rules, that you chase no one who violates the law. The fact that you choose to go so far with this makes my conscience easier for demotion.
A demotion is something I prefer not to do, but when the server starts to become active, we need to have a police officer that oversees server rules and, not least, doing a good job
harley a

Post by harley a »

Mats ill apologize for having a crack at you here on the forums of the lack of communication.

(this is personal and i am wanting to share)
I understand that we all go though downsides in life but recently my life emotionally and mentally took a deep nose dive. i may sound fine on team speak and look ok on tinychat but away from it all im a guy struggling to be happy. not wishing to alarm anyone but i am now on a waiting list with a mental health counselor as i may be depressed. thats why i made my first post sound like i was ticked off.

Look im going to blame myself for not being in the right mind set while on red cadet. (for the record i suggest not to be re-trained until i get my head back into the right mindset)

Ill still be active like i am now i CLC

Can i ask Tureno or mats to lock this thread as i would like to bring this issue to a close

Cheers,

Harley