Team NOR presents: Vikingpoints

Events related threads, both in-game and forum events.

Moderator: CLC Crew

jto93
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: Jonatan NOR
LFS Name: jto93

Re: Team NOR presents: Vikingpoints

Post by jto93 »

Results in first post
Its just me
zak_mull
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder

Post by zak_mull »

Just got a little question. Obviously people have signed up in different cars but some changed throughout, so if someone went in RB4 to get coins and started in UF1 for example, you calculating points depending on what car they started in? or what car they got each individual thing in?
ImageImageImage
jto93
Official Towtruck

Post by jto93 »

zak_mull wrote:Just got a little question. Obviously people have signed up in different cars but some changed throughout, so if someone went in RB4 to get coins and started in UF1 for example, you calculating points depending on what car they started in? or what car they got each individual thing in?
who changed cars?
Its just me
zak_mull
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder

Post by zak_mull »

We stuck to our cars But I know magnus was driving a FXR at some point. Ain't a massive deal but would be good idea for next time to make sure people do a screenshot outside there car to proof what they are in?
ImageImageImage
jto93
Official Towtruck

Post by jto93 »

zak_mull wrote:We stuck to our cars But I know magnus was driving a FXR at some point. Ain't a massive deal but would be good idea for next time to make sure people do a screenshot outside there car to proof what they are in?
eh, it was acctually allowed to switch cars with another teammate ;) ørjan left us, so magnus dessided to use the XRG instead.
Its just me
zak_mull
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder

Post by zak_mull »

Correct which is on the score board but what I am saying is did he get the coins in GTR and/or XRG? Because if he did get them in GTR then you calculated wrong because you calculated for XRG. I aint asking you to change it but would be handy for people to say what they got their stuff in.
ImageImageImage
jto93
Official Towtruck

Post by jto93 »

zak_mull wrote:Correct which is on the score board but what I am saying is did he get the coins in GTR and/or XRG? Because if he did get them in GTR then you calculated wrong because you calculated for XRG. I aint asking you to change it but would be handy for people to say what they got their stuff in.
magnus drove km's in fxr, but stopped doing that and switched to the xrg for all his points :)
and we are not perfect when doing such an event, we are learning by our faults
Its just me