Moderator: CLC Crew

Aerodynamik
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket
Ingame nick: <Aero
LFS Name: Aerodynamik

bye

Post by Aerodynamik »

leaving the server now, hope you behave better than I did.
:surrender:
Chris
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: Chris
LFS Name: chrize1

Re: bye

Post by Chris »

dont :(
Image Image
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

well im sad to see you go because you can not abide by the english only rule , been arguementative about it was your own fault , song titles and i would think can be translated , what you said after been warned made everyone think that you had been told off for links which wasnt the case.

Nov 13 16:55:41 ›Chuki^JÈAero : ^Lbroken engine and rust? =P
Nov 13 16:55:46 ECL » MrËkö : ^Lnope .P
Nov 13 16:55:55 ECL » MrËkö : ^Lwaterleak and avgasleak
Nov 13 16:55:55 ›Chuki^JÈAero : ^Lnice buy then
Nov 13 16:55:56 ECL » MrËkö : ^L^^^^
Nov 13 16:56:07 ›Chuki^JÈAero : ^Lavgasleak is standard on 740
Nov 13 16:56:10 ECL » MrËkö : ^Lits besiktad

the underlined words were what promted the warning , then you argued saying i was silly but as i do not know swedish those words could be unpleasent , hence the english only rule is enforced .
also today i said end discussion and you continued so i kicked you for not doing as an admin asks
hope where ever you end up that your happy
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
werd
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket

Post by werd »

LOng time since ive been on here but here we go...

I know arguing on clc-track isnt the way to go so but still, its redicules that u get kicked for something like this, everyone speaks english all the time... what difference does it make with one or two words being in another language??
I really wanna know why...
Theres one thing if its an insult but that will reveal it self almost instant since the one being harrassed will complain...

For me clc has become a place for the likeable persons that the admins pick out, the rest can go screw of it seems :/
Im not the only one feeling this. As fast a u do alittle mistake or say something in the wrong tone u get a BIG warning...
Like the other day i said something in swedish with " " around it and i got pass me and trueno on my throat right away, i asked why the witch hunt to trueno and he said the usual and expected things like "English only or kicked"... Then Pass me threat me with "You do know that guy can kick you right" or something like that ...and why the hell do u say such a thing?! To shut me up before i try to get my valuble point thru? To drive me off clc so i will never come back?
Im kinda pist off at this, since clc was the nicest place

Aero isnt a bad guy, he dosent run around and make an sceen for the little what ive seen...

Ah well, long rant about nothing that will most prally get me banned or put on the black list of ppl that clc wants to be banned... Nothing against any clc staff/mods/ppl now, this is just how the whole clc sceen feels like to me

Peace!
Birdy Birdy in the sky, Fell a Poo Poo in my eye, Me dont care Me dont cry, Me just happy cows dont Fly!
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
MrEko
Going for lottery ticket
Going for lottery ticket

Post by MrEko »

I kinda feel the same as werd..
Chris
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: Chris
LFS Name: chrize1

Post by Chris »

I understand what werd is saying and i sorta feel the same way aswell...
I´d rly like to express my feelings in a more widespread way, but since my english skills doesn´t allow that and i really dont want to be one of the people who belong to "the rest" - maybe I already am - I better dont.

Where are the good old times?
http://www.gooney.org/images/clc_cops.wmv
http://www.gooney.org/images/clc_magic.wmv
Last edited by Chris on 14 Nov 2009, 15:55, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Aerodynamik
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket
Ingame nick: <Aero
LFS Name: Aerodynamik

Post by Aerodynamik »

Totally agree with Werd!

As I said before Pass, I didn't know you were talking about those words as I said to your before you kicked me the last time.
But yes, I did write them.. Is it really that bad? it's not like i write in swedish very often on the server.. Be a little fair.
rikkiwhitehead
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [OPC] Rikki!
LFS Name: rikkiwhitehead

Post by rikkiwhitehead »

I know what you all mean to be fair. To be honest i feel the english only rule is a good thing. However the odd word isnt too bad, you can generally tell what context it is in. Websites cant be translated into english. Ill grant that. Song names cant be translated into eglish. Why? There not the same song. However conversations and statements in a differnet language is a bad thing. I have knowd aero for a while. he is a nice guy and i am sorry you feel the urge to leave. And i feel if the admins/otherwise are making people want to leave, then something is going wrong. In all fairness recently numbers have not been a strong point on this server. Word spreads easily, and to be fair, however i feel the admins are doing a good thing enforcing the no english rule, and if you do get warned, then please stop, but even after getting warned twice, if u persist to say a non englsih word, you are just disregarding an admin, if you are not a native english speaker and say

"sorry, i dont know the english for this but it is "bekommen" in german, i feel that that isnt bad. If after you get warned do apologize and refrain from doing it again. The SW team persitantly spoke god knows what language all the time and never got kicked. I want clc to become a more friendly place to be honest. still a dictatorship, which it has to be otherwise the thing just shambles.

I think the kick was legitimate as you were warned once or twice, however maybe if you had approached pass me in a more civilised?? manner, not ffs pass me, but apolgise. Sometimes its not how you feel, however arguing gets you kicked no matter what the point is.

I dont personally wish you to leave, and i think if the people running the server are making people feel like this then maybe it is something to be looked at in the near future.

i hope everything is ok in the end.

Regards,
Rikki
Regards,
Rikki

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste bunny onto your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.
werd
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket

Post by werd »

Ofc, i feel the same way as you do, rikki! The english only rule is a good and quick way to tell someone to stop but thats totaly not the point. The point is that is thrown at u from any angle! Its the way that they sometimes use it arrogantly and unnesseserly(wow, spelling check :D). Yes, Aero's might have been legit but the whole story behind it is kinda fishy... Did he really need a kick? Just so he can rejoin and say "That was unfair" and be banned and then ask "wth just" happend on the forum? Where he probably get an politicle correct answer that cant be overruled any way...

That CLC isnt a democracy is totaly understandable, clc can do whatever they want, when every, where ever. It wouldnt be unrealistic to treat a "thing" like CLC like an democracy since everyone would have something utterly pointless to complain about ;)

I mean... The Admins/mods/in charge are tired and worn out from dealing with the server on a daylie basis, i get that, but that dosent mean they have to show a grudge against ppl, like me. Right? With that i mean the whole "unwelcomeness" that has taken over CLC alittle.
Dont get me wrong, i dont feel like this 24/7 on clc! Clc is still the only place for me to go to on a regular basis. Clc is still fun even if its really dead from time to time...

Idk if u should have said a thing since i feel im gonna be misunderstood largly :P
Birdy Birdy in the sky, Fell a Poo Poo in my eye, Me dont care Me dont cry, Me just happy cows dont Fly!
rikkiwhitehead
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by rikkiwhitehead »

No i understand what you mean. Its needs to be directed at people been a pain and taking the wee. Its been used too often and for basically negligable purposes. it just needs refinement. Im not blaming anyone for this, no one is doing anything wrong, there doing waht is the commonly known correct. Maybe people need to heed a warning not use it as a "life".

Regards,
Rikki
Regards,
Rikki

(\__/) This is Bunny.
werd
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket

Post by werd »

rikkiwhitehead wrote:No i understand what you mean. Its needs to be directed at people been a pain and taking the wee. Its been used too often and for basically negligable purposes. it just needs refinement. Im not blaming anyone for this, no one is doing anything wrong, there doing waht is the commonly known correct. Maybe people need to heed a warning not use it as a "life".

Regards,
Rikki
Well spoken, exept the last part that im not totaly sure of what u meant. :)
rikkiwhitehead
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by rikkiwhitehead »

i mean like on a game you may have 3 lifes then ur dead. well people prob think oh its ok ive got two chances to eff up. just as long as i dont do it again.
Regards,
Rikki

(\__/) This is Bunny.
HarryH
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: HarryH
LFS Name: harryh

Post by HarryH »

Im sorry guys but rules are rules you cant change that and [CLC]PassMe has to do his job and i think he dealed with it very fairly and just how he should of so. And leaving CLC for one small thing you did is not going to solve anything! As I found out when i did so please just forget about it and you cannot argue with Pass Me when he was simply following CLC rules and his and prob someone else's opinion even if he loves you he will still stick to procedure so lets just stop all this
werd
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket

Post by werd »

HarryH wrote:Im sorry guys but rules are rules you cant change that and [CLC]PassMe has to do his job and i think he dealed with it very fairly and just how he should of so. And leaving CLC for one small thing you did is not going to solve anything! As I found out when i did so please just forget about it and you cannot argue with Pass Me when he was simply following CLC rules and his and prob someone else's opinion even if he loves you he will still stick to procedure so lets just stop all this
You just basicly say what me and everyone thinks... Read what i have said once again and try to understand :)

If everyone gotta answer like harry here, we will only spin in the same tracks! Atleast try to understand the situation...
HarryH
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: HarryH
LFS Name: harryh

Post by HarryH »

Excuse me i had allready red the Posts and its not my fault im slightly stupid! but im AM NOT changing my opinion PassMe was doing his job !