Good bye clc.

All kinds of Caribbean Cruise downloads and screenshots should be posted here.

Moderator: CLC Crew

THE WIZARD DK
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder
Ingame nick: THE WIZARD DK
LFS Name: THE WIZARD DK

Re: Good bye clc.

Post by THE WIZARD DK »

Ends here.. Admin please lock this thread. and for the matter delete any other thread i made.. i write this due to the replies i got in some threads.. ppl did NOT want me to post.. so i did as i did due to that fact.

i tried to private message you rage. apparently this dont work either. i know you said to use you mail..but.
i think everyone is fed up with this now.. so i hope this ends this arguement once and for all right here..

i wrote this to passme as we talked . He didnt want this to be posted :censored: . but i think everyone reading this thread needs to know this as i apparently cant get hold of you.. i have also sent this text to Trueno in msn.

I hope this closes the arguement then. i wish every cruiser good luck in the future, because thats whats it about in the end right. Heres my final say, and i hope some Admin will close this now...

THE WIZARD DK siger (15:16):
*so im a man with a big M. but im not too bigg to say: i might have misunderstood some things in this, but i hold ground on what i was told. i do not hold a grudge to anyone . i just hope we all can get on with our respective cruisin´whatever that means to anyone cruising. h*** maybe youll see me driving around clc someday again. who knows.. for now. im going back to my origins sticking my head in a thinking bubble, and see what this will lead me to in the future. this you can put in the forums if you like.. my apoligies to clc for posting there and making it clc matter. but as explained, i couldnt log onto GCT web. sorry about this.
THE WIZARD DK siger (15:17):
*and if i did misunderstood Trueno. well. sorry about that from the server, but i still convinced that i wasnt the only one got that memo of clc only!!! you did say so Trueno.

Regards Wizard
:lfs:
Dark Force
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: Trueno
LFS Name: Dark Force

Post by Dark Force »

but i still convinced that i wasnt the only one got that memo of clc only!!! you did say so Trueno.
I have never ever before said that people can only connect to CLC. We are encouraged to connect to CLC but i do not expect people to play only on this server. Do not put words in my mouth please.
:lfs:
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

topic locked as requested but please expect max to comment
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

Comment? well... here it goes, on a unstable 3g-connection from some spontaneous vacations in Spain.

With respect to all of you, its kinda ridiculous really to post such a topic and saying this big words about another player, specially one trusted with some powers, without actually backing it up. All that gets down to is who argues the best, and as everyone on ze internets know, "even if you win your still retarded." Im not calling anyone retarded, just showing that its unwise to do this. The thread was 'dead' when it was started. If wizard really wanted to just say good bye, a better thing was to just say "bye, im out because of personal reasons" or similar. This... drama was quite unnecessary.

My comment is still the same: unless someone provides replay of the whole thing, this thing is as dead as a horse made out of paper. Without it all we got is words. And with words only, CLC has nothing much to do with this.

Wizard: again, i wish you luck and hope you have enjoyed CLC the time you were here. I still wanna point out that you're welcome back (while following rules ofc, as everyone else). Remember that CLC is not the same thing as GCT, conflicts in one should not affect the other, me thinks.
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image