Moderator: CLC Crew

WhizBoy
Got wrong number
Got wrong number
Ingame nick: WhizBoy
LFS Name: WhizBoy

Cruise help

Post by WhizBoy »

Hi, I want to know how can i put quests in cruise? :?: These coins and other is there any code or what? I think mybe some one can give me it. I know that they dont give cruise to everybody but I am from latvia and I wont use it to get the best cruise. I will use the code to local server and play with friends. Please PM me or write in my skype - robis2000 you can send it to my e-mail too its - robis112@gmail.com

Please help :)
I hope for the best :)
zak_mull
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder

Re: Cruise help

Post by zak_mull »

WhizBoy wrote:Hi, I want to know how can i put quests in cruise? :?: These coins and other is there any code or what? I think mybe some one can give me it. I know that they dont give cruise to everybody but I am from latvia and I wont use it to get the best cruise. I will use the code to local server and play with friends. Please PM me or write in my skype - robis2000 you can send it to my e-mail too its - robis112@gmail.com

Please help :)
I hope for the best :)
So basically you asking for insim codes from a leading cruise server? So you can make a cool cruise server aswell. I doubt it will ever happen. LOL Many many many people have tried to get insims for nothing so they can have a cruise server and they never get it. I suggest try it yourself and give it ago.

Regards
ImageImageImage
WhizBoy
Got wrong number
Got wrong number
Ingame nick: WhizBoy
LFS Name: WhizBoy

Post by WhizBoy »

I just want to know how to do this then I wil build my own
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] 135i
LFS Name: mjh93sa

Post by mjh93sa »

There are many threads within the LFS programming section of the LFS forum on InSim applications. The only help we can give is to say start there. I believe that there are even some basic cruise InSims available there. After which you are only limited by your coding skills, imagination and ability to extract and insert data to and from the game.

InSim applications can be coded in several languages, so your starting point is to determine what language you can code in and then read as much as you can on coding in that language from the forum.
[CLC] M135i
was: 330d, [CLC]135i, [CLC] MINI JCW
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

I just noticed this thread, I got a PM from WizBoy to. :)

I gave him links to the free insim cruise applications on LFS forum and pointed out the coins is just the same concept as lottery operation, except it's x100 location. If you can program in any way shape or form, this is a pretty straight forward idea.

If it's exact code that is being asked it won't happen because for 1 thing, our code would not be compatible with the free insim apps. If you need to know how to program there are great resources on the web to teach yourself.