Some of my stuff

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Some of my stuff

Post by MaxH »

I know that some of you like this stuff i got, and since sharing is caring im just gonna share it here for all of you interested.

My FXR-skin, without my name, done all by myself. While it isnt 'finished' yet, i havent touched it the latest year or so.
FXR_FramyG.jpg
The XRT 'muscle car' setup, feels like a muscle car. Born out of a try from me and Eko to make a saudi drift for XRT. Creds to Eko, and gooney for the final touches.
XRT_MuscleCar.set
(131 Bytes) Downloaded 258 times
The FXO-Saudi-drift setup. Insane, not road safe at all. SHould be driven with mouse, or wheel at no more than 360 degrees of rotation, to get the right feeling. Unknown source.
FXO_SaudiDrift.set
(131 Bytes) Downloaded 271 times
My RB4 'family' setup, a very swayy setup but very grippy. I like it a lot, but most ppl dont. The 'muscle' cars above kinda started with this setup being shared. Uknown source.
RB4_Family.set
(131 Bytes) Downloaded 281 times
The FZ5 'muscle car' setup, a try to make it feel like a muscle car by gooney, but didnt succeeded to good. Anyway, here it is, cred to gooney.
FZ5_MuscleCar.set
(132 Bytes) Downloaded 262 times
Gooneys funky/muscle/family setup.
RB4_FunkyPlaztik2.set
(132 Bytes) Downloaded 267 times
My try to make a XFG Saudi drift setup. I failed.. but here it is.
XFG_SaudiDrift.set
(132 Bytes) Downloaded 260 times
If you are only to try one of this.. try the XRT 'MuscleCar'. While it takes a few corner to get used to, after that its awesome fun. The setup balances just the drift with the suspension, and soon your gonna feel like a cop from the 70ies. (Its most fun on short maps though, like our SO or FE.)

All this is released under by-nc-sa 3.0 CC license.
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
smacky
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: smacky
LFS Name: smacky

Re: Some of my stuff

Post by smacky »

nice 1 :headbang:
]Image
PeteUK
Officer
Ingame nick: [OPC] Pete