Moderator: CLC Crew

Asplii
Officer
Ingame nick: Asplii
LFS Name: Asplii

Got banned for flooding

Post by Asplii »

Hello there!

I was on LAN and played LFS on CLC. Then my friend asked me to come to him end help him with something on his PC. and yes said i. I parked my car on the grass and i took of my headset and put it down on the keyboard. And while the headset was on the keyboard it touched a key. So i flooded the on server without seeing it.. :? So then i got bankrupt -10000€ so i got banned and lost all my cars.

I have been very happy if a admin could unban and refund my cars :)

You can see the headset touching a key from 48:40 i think!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9jne8s

But InSim is not viewing on the replay so it only shows that "i spam" and get kicked.
Ed, Edd n Edvin
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Re: Got banned for flooding

Post by passme[bum] »

Well silly mistake please dont do it again ive restored your account from a backup you will have lost a little ,you are also unbanned,please do not put anything on your keyboard as this wont be done again for you
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
Asplii
Officer
Ingame nick: Asplii
LFS Name: Asplii

Re: Got banned for flooding

Post by Asplii »

Hehe yea but Thank you Pass Me :D
Ed, Edd n Edvin